Different Window Designs with Yanflys Save / Options / Item / Equip Core

v-plus-dave

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English, German
Hi everyone,

I just recently started some days ago with a completely new game as the old one was too messed up due to non-continuos work on it.

I'm setting up all the basic functionalities now and designed two different window designs with the RPG Maker MV Tool "Mado" (Window Builder). But when using Yanflys Save Core, Options Core, Item Core and Equip Core, I came across the issue, that not all of the windows are displayed correctly and for some windows the other design is used. I want all menu-related windows to appear with the blue design.

I already had a look into the .js Files but unfortunately I'm not versed in Java Script, so it was hard to find the command which draws the right file.

Can someone help me with that? Thanks and stay healthy!

Attachments

gstv87

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
is the blue design the result of working with that window editor?
if so, then those that are not blue are new windows overwritten by yanfly with a different name.

it would make sense if that window editor would just modify windows by name, expecting to find only default windows.

then again..... any modified windows by yanfly, would inherit those changes from the top class, unless they decided to not follow the most logical approach (which, wouldn't surprise me)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ahh, end of the day stinky feet, fresh out of the boots. Smells like a job well done. Seriously, I have to rinse my feet when I get home, or it's not fair to my wife.
Stream will be live shortly with some pixel art! Feel free to drop by!

Can't believe I forgot to put an image of my drawing pad! It looks kinda like this, maybe I'll get a better pic tomorrow...
Backup tip: If you don't want to back up your whole project every day, at least back up everything *except* your Image and Audio folders, which you can do weekly/as needed/etc.
The final version of our game is already available both in English and Spanish! ^___^
Can't believe this day has finally come... T_T

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elskampo