Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
First Language
portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hey guys
I actually using the Khas Ultra Lighting script (https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/khas-ultra-lighting-the-foggy-time-update.43927/) in my project, but I found some problems.
At first, I don’t have acess to the user’s manual, and don’t know how to do a lot of stuff. My biggest problem at moment is know how change the screen tone. Seriously, without this I can’t implement a day/night system or create cool cutscenes. That’s my biggest question: HOW I CHANGE THE SCREEN TONE IN KHAS ULTRA LIGHT SCRIPT? In old version of the script (Khas Awesome Light Effects) we need to call an script saying something like this: “$game.effect_surface.change [...] (I know... its not exactly this, but is something like this), but in this actual script I don’t know what I call or what I do to change the screen tone.
Another problem is: Khas Ultra Light is no longer disponible to buy in any site. Without this option I can never put my hands in a User’s manual. I send an email for khas but got no awser.
So, I need help: can someone say how To change The screen tone in this script? Someone can send me The user’s manual please?
Thanks!
Ps: sorry for my bad english, I’m brazillian.
Ps 2: I watched the basic tutorials at Khas Channel in youtube and know how To change map opacity using the map’s notetag. My problem is change the screen tone during an event, for example.
Ps 3: The official topic looks like dead

Last edited:

Roninator2

Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I actually using the Khas Ultra Lighting script
Khas Ultra Light is no longer disponible to buy in any site. Without this option I can never put my hands in a User’s manual.
If you are using the script then you MUST have purchased it and therefor have the manuals.
to which there is only a user commands manual and a user guide - terms of use pdf.

Reaction score
First Language
portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
If you are using the script then you MUST have purchased it and therefor have the manuals.
to which there is only a user commands manual and a user guide - terms of use pdf.
I would love to buy the script, but is no longer avaliable in any site to buy! I got this script from my brother's old project, who buyed the script a long time ago! But like me, he don't have acess to the user commands manual anymore. I just want to know how to change the screen tone using a script command, there's no event in my brother's old project who "explain" this and he don't remember how to use (he stopped using rpg maker since 2015).

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@pedronogueira219 As you did not buy the script you cannot use it. If you use it, it is piracy and this site does not support piracy in any way.

As there is no way that you can be helped legitimately, I am closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I feel like it's about time I share all the result of my experiment project here. But there's a lot of it.
Me and brother have an ongoing rivalry. We constantly fight for the High Score in Galaga on our arcade cabinet. Today I take back the top with 239,000. He'll be back. (No-Fire glitch is banned)
Made Custom ENEMY Information Screen
I'm having such a hard time thinking of an interesting battle system. and not being a coder, certain things I wanna do seem a lot harder lol.
Created a character outline with some code. I have no use for this. I'm....bored.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahmbor