Digimon World Ace: The Lost Symbols - NOW RECRUITING BACKUPS!

SirDarkElf

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Also it might be good to add more digimon to play as aswell

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
SirDarkElf, please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

If you have something to add or forgotten and your own post is the last one, simply edit that post

Yvy

Ideas Man
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
I've played the demo so far and I have to say it was really fun even if it was so short I will say I'm really excited for the full release can't wait for it!

P.S. Do you know or have an approximate date for when it will be fully released? :unsure:
Thank you. And the game is far from completed, so we can't tell any dates for now.

Also it might be good to add more digimon to play as aswell
The game will feature only those 5 playable Digimon. This is not like most Digimon games, where you can capture hundreds of Digimon. The 5 Digimon are directly connected to the story and everything related to them is already planned. So, thank you for the suggestion, but nothing regarding playable Digimon will be changed.

diegorego75

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Database Manager/Planner??

Can i Join that Role??

Last edited by a moderator:

BlackMage

The Warlock of Darkness
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Bahasa
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I appreciate your enthusiast. But the project went hiatus for indefinite time. Sorry for the inconvenience. :kaocry:

diegorego75

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Yeah You are Right i guess i got here because i heard about it it said someone's needing a hand in it

But even if i could help it wouldn't make any sense until i showed what i am made of

And By That i mean i could try to see what i can do

So there is no way in retreating until i can show i can do something useful like creating a digimon Based Megaman Game

From The Star Force Or Battle Network Series

And i can try to make up a game i can do And Be Approved By Your Subscribes And maybe it would be better if i can get some currency like PayCoins enough to buy A digimon Battle online Closed beta

$10 Will be enough

Last edited by a moderator:

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV

@diegorego75 , please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

I've merged your posts this time, but if you need to say something else, please just edit your post instead of double-posting.

diegorego75

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Yeah You are Right i got myself a little overboard but that does not Chance anything and if i am going to get to receive My own digimon i choose BlackTailmon Because her Can become Lilithmon

And Can i Become a Veteran??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

You know, I sometimes ponder if working on the story and details is more necessary than the game itself. Its... technically work, just not direct.

Like for me specifically I never stop evolving the story based on what avenues I can approach in gameplay and then I get anxious thinking "hey good thing I thought about that now instead of later". Repeat ad nauseam.
World Of Final Fantasy Livestream~!
(Ft. Kaliga)
So my office building has 8 individually rented offices in it; 3 of which are social workers and 2 are marriage therapists... Unsurprisingly it always sound very angry out there. Glad I have my own private entrance. :LZSexcite: :thumbsup-right:
I wonder if there's ever been an art challenge that involves drawing faces from the generator.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phiny