RK DracoRoy

Fire Emblem RPG Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I want to request a plugin that handles skipping an actor by pressing left or right if I have Default Turn Battle or any tick-based battle system enabled.

Here, I want to freely go left or right from one actor to another actor without being forced to input an action for every actor in battle. I'm not doing a "wait / skip" skill as an alternative to the idea as I'm still being forced to input an action just to get from one player to another and that uses up the whole turn. Some games have you freely select whoever you want to act and who you choose not to use in battle.

So say I have only two actors and skip Actor 1 to go to Actor 2 and then do the same, skip Actor 2 without an action inputted, the turn is used up without any actor using a skill. However, the directional skip will only work if I'm on the Actor command window since the Party Command Window is positioned to the right. So if I'm on the first actor, I'm unable to go left. I would gladly appreciate it if someone made this, it would prove really convenient to have.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

rux
The most words I have ever written in an entire document is in my game's script, jeez i have a lot of characters that ramble on
Yes! I finally did something! This is a picture I drew of what I wish I looked like; I hope that you guys like it!
Finished that egg-sitting mini-game I mentioned here a couple weeks back. Now to fix the weather system so it doesn't rain indoors while you're playing it. >.> A simple fix in itself; leave it to me to take it as an excuse to completely revamp the time/weather/lighting system from scratch.
I'm really tempting to pre order cyberpunk 2077... should I do it or not :/ I really want to play the game but don't want to take a big hit to my saving because of it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DawnStar