Diretooth

Lv. 25 Werewolf
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've been a member of the forums for a decently long amount of time, but haven't contributed much. What I've contributed were some edited game over screens, as well as some rather cruddy werewolf sprites. I've been practicing in the meantime, honing my skills, and now I think I'm ready to start making actual useful stuff.
The plan? Improve my skills while giving back to the community that's given a lot to me. I'll be making sprites, music, anything that I can think of that would be of actual use. As of yet, I only have one thing made, but with time and practice, I hope this topic will have something you'll want.
Terms of Use: All materials in this post and any further post with created materials are free for commercial and non-commercial use, so long as you credit me and any credits for specific materials that use non-original assets. If any materials have assets used that require the permission of other users, then you must ask said user for permission. You are free to edit as you please, with credit given of course.

https://diretooth.deviantart.com/art/Mech1-711901413
Mech1.png
Who hasn't wanted mechs in their sci-fi world? These bots are based on the RMMV character base, an edit, essentially. The highlight colors, in order, are Steel Blue, Yellow, Green, Red, Turquoise Blue, Brown, Light Gray, and Brown.

HalcyonDaze

Smoke and Mirrors
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Been waiting for something like this for a long time. Thanks!

Any chance we might see a matching faceset and SV battler?

Diretooth

Lv. 25 Werewolf
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's entirely possible, the SV battler will take a little longer, the faceset a little moreso since I've not really had a lot of luck making them, but they are definitely on my to-do list.

Wazzzyki

Yonko wannabe
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is new. Looking forward for the future additional resources! Cheers! :D

Question. What will you be working on first? the SV or faceset?

Diretooth

Lv. 25 Werewolf
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
SV, most likely.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's up for viewing! See what happened when EquestriAlert got tested in 1997... or was it a test? Did somepony hack the system? Or did somepony push the wrong switch? Even Adagio Dazzle (the owner of the channel) has no clue.

Can you put the pieces together? Don't worry, the game isn't over yet! There's more pieces to add on!
Why parodies are always underrated on your opinion?
Daz3D has the weirdest number scheme for model generations...
Genesis 4 is the 4th generation and oldest currently available, Genesis 1 is the 5th generation, Genesis 2 is the 6th, 3 is the 7th.... And then it goes Genesis 8. So 4, 1, 2, 3, 8. So when looking through there store you have to remember that sometimes they'll say 6 but they mean 3, and vice versa. :kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EziliumIshin