NATO Special Operative
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello,

I'm currently using Sasuke Kannazuki's BattleVoiceMZ plugin. All of my skills are grouped together under one specific category. I've also tried this method, but it didn't work for some reason. I did put them in the characters' notebox.

<recoverVoice:filename> plays when actor uses HP recovering magic.
If set no SE one of filenames,
<attackVoice:atk1,atk2,$>
in this case, at attack, plays atk1 atk2, or doesn't play SE.

Not just skills that recover HP, but self-buff skills as well. I want the characters to not say anything when these skills are used. Does anyone know how to fix this?

This script should be in the dlc - basic resources - plugins - launch. Or should I post the entire plugin up here?
Apparently, the creator is only active over at the Japanese forum. I'll contact him there as a last resort. Hope someone on this forum can help me.

Thanks in advance.
061.gif

NaosoX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
You should be able to do this by linking the skill to common event and utilising battlevoice plugin command to remove linked sound effects.
If You cant get this to work out, I'll have to give you an example later tonight.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
or you can simply trick the plugin by creating/recording a silent audiofile and assigning that one to the skills that are not supposed to have a voice.

NaosoX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
It's actor's action type specific(linked to actor, not the skill). Having blank audio wouldn't make sense when you can simply set to the audio type to none.

Mr. Detective

NATO Special Operative
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@NaosoX @Andar

I think I got it already... I added these two plugin calls to the action sequence.

aas.png

I also tried option 1 - change actor voice, but it didn't work with the $ for some reason. Well, nevertheless, that seems to have done the job nicely, at least for now. Worst case scenario, I'll have to use a blank audio file. Hope I won't need that.
Did I miss anything else? =w=

NaosoX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
What's the $ for?

NaosoX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hrmm. When set to none? I haven't encountered this. But if it works, I guess it's fine.
I also don't use notetags to set voices. I have a CE define the voices when the game loads.

Last edited:

Mr. Detective

NATO Special Operative
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
You can't just set it to none or leave it blank. Gotta manually type the $ in.

NaosoX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
For voice 2, yea.. guess that's something I have yet to try.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Making progress. And simplifying.
jV7qfoy.gif
Not sure why I'm a jack of all trades , master of none... Sigh. Album out 06/03/2022 on all ur favorite platforms. 10 tracks.
Hmm... Mushrooms, maybe they're not poisonous...
unknown.png
Hi, I'm a new and upcoming Indie Developer, and I could really use some help when it comes to system programming. Explorers can only go so far before needing a map, you know?
I made a comic strip with the characters of my game.Flor en la cola eng.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obierunkenobie