Disable Steam Pop-ins?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peva

Don't overwhelm yourself. Set small goals.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have the steam version of MV, and it CONSTANTLY has these annoying pop-ins. Here's the lastest issue I'm facing.

1579744571292.png

I'm unable to cancel out of it so I lost all the work I did since my last save, the only way to exit was to kill the process for MV and start it again.

Is there any way to disable these features?

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Go into your librarym then right click on RPG Maker MV. Then select Properties, and in the General tabs uncheck the "Enable the Steam Overlay while in-game".

1579745117077.png

Also since this concerns all Makers some I'm moving this to Tech Support-All Makers.

I've moved this thread to Tech Support-All Makers. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Peva

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you so much! I don't use steam for anything but this so I don't know too much about it. :rswt

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Peva Is it working properly? If so, can I close the thread, or is there anything else?

Peva

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yes, my apologies, it is working properly.

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Great!

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Julian Brooks wrote on Hudell's profile.
Hi, I'm trying to use the Orange Mapshot plugin on Mac, but it isn't working. Could you assist? I'm attempting to do Parallax Mapping. Thanks.
I can't believe my dlc flopped that hard. It's depressing. I'm a fricking failure at being a musician.
Person: "Taxes are bs and money is, too! Anarchy!!" *Literally anything goes wrong* Same Person: "Why hasn't the government fixed this???"
Stream will be live shortly with a session of Haunting Ground! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rezalopan