Self-proclaimed jack of all trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
N/A
Description:
The touch UI is ugly and you want to disable it.

Visual:
Screenshot_286.jpg
(In case you can't tell, you won't have the back button on the top)

Download
Save this as a new plugin in your plugin folder

Disclaimer:
I haven't tested it in various cases. This was a quick edit since they added a few pieces of code that I'm unfamiliar with and it was never been there in the previous RM and I had to learn it.

Terms
- MIT

Last edited:

Overland_Cat

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Perfect! This is definitely the plugin I need, to make this game Computer only, well, there are some exceptions to this, like Android or iOS ports, but still, I love it.

Willibab

The Lord of Whackery
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Norwegian
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Brilliant!

giacozama

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Does it also happen to someone else that the plugin doesn't work on browser deployment? or i am doing something wrong.

TheoAllen

Self-proclaimed jack of all trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
N/A
If I recall correctly, today's version of MZ has built-in disable touch UI by default from the system menu or else. So, you might not need it.

Edit: nevermind, can't find it. I might remember it wrong, or do I?

Last edited:

giacozama

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
If I recall correctly, today's version of MZ has built-in disable touch UI by default from the system menu or else. So, you might not need it.

Edit: nevermind, can't find it. I might remember it wrong, or do I?
You're right, my bad. What I meant is that the mouse and the touch is not disabled. Only the UI gets hidden. So I probably replied in the wrong thread idk

Latest Profile Posts

So I managed to scare my chief. Between shifts I had an appointment with my psychiatrist, so prior to it I'd told him "If I ain't coming today, they've kept me there.". Then as I was asleep, my phone died. So I overslept and through the entire time I was unreachable.
I spent so much time toiling in VX Ace frankensteining scripts together only for MV to come along and just... have everything.

The overworld tool system in particular I thought was gonna take me a million years to recreate, but nope. Thanks Moghunter.
Going to go live way earlier than usual tonight, pretty much in 20 minutes, purely because I'm bored. :LZSlol:

So... I'm gonna be a parent... XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eternaldes