Not open for further replies.

LynX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
Hi I've made autorun event where two this event move and and another move in repeat option to the right and the text is showing with auto-changing (command : \^) but I figured out if I start to pressing C button the event which has autorun is stopping(movement but messages go on)... Is there a way to disable input buttons temporary?

AH i got bugs in my event so there is no problem with movement now but... problems is that pressing C fasten the message show,... so the event are not a the finish of their route... :p
IS there a way to disable input ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

ffdot, please refrain from necro-posting in a thread. Necro-posting is posting in a thread that has not had posting activity in over 30 days. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

If the new RPG Maker's character generator produces full busts and can match the art styles of previous RPG Makers, that might be a big incentive to buy it. An easier way to craft custom map tile sheets though would probably be an even bigger game changer.
Note to self: One lemon is enough to flavor my drink.
'I'm not homophobic, I'm not scared of me house.' - Peter Kay xD
When did anything under your mid-twenties become the new 10 years old? At least try to act like your old enough to sign a lease.
Having someone tell me that "Right clicking to save an image is soooo creepy" has got to be the weirdest thing I've heard this week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DLCSadBoy