Display arrows nearby on a map

Alistay

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Hi everyone, I'm new here :)

I need some help for a map event. I created arrows events showing where you go to change location, but I want them to appear only when the player is near to them. There's a lot and it's not very esthetic on a map.

Tell me if it's a good idea and how to do it properly without creating a "Full-recovered-events-map" please, I've been trying to find a solution for a while, it would help me a lot. Thank you in advance.

(I do apologize for my bad english and if it's the wrong place for this topic)

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to MV Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Deployment is for when your game is finished and you have problems deploying to web, to mobile or elsewhere.

Pleas show screenshots of your events, then we can tell you how to change them. there are different options and they partially depend on what exactly you're doing.

BigToastie

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I cant remember who did it ( I will edit when I find it ) but there is a proximity event plugin you can use so the event will only appear when a person is close by.

Alistay

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Really? On RMMV? That's exactly what I'm expecting for :D  Love you if you find this Plugin again! Thank you for information, I was really about to give up  :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

In other news, my new computer is now ordered, and I'll have it in my hot little hands by the end of the week! CAN'T WAIT!!!
I've said my cat's names in such a baby-talk manner over the years, Biggs is now Biggoro, Bella is now Bellllyyaah, and somehow.....somehow Tessa is Sessashan
Did a massive ****up in my code that would have caused the game to crash on most computers and almost released an update without noticing it.
I keep thinking today is Thursday.
And I look forward to the next preview thread coming this afternoon.
And then I realise it's not Thursday at all.
And then I get sad :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr