Display different equipped weapon during battle?

Captain_Joshua

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have a battler that is dual wielding two weapons. One of them is a knife and the other weapon is a bat. Some of the battlers skills are stab/slash attacks that are done with the knife and some are bashing attacks done with the bat. The knife is normally equipped in the first battle slot. The problem here is: How do I have the bat show up during attacks?
For example:

<target action>
move user: targets, front, 20
wait for movement
motion attack: user
animation 72: target
wait: 5
motion dying: target
wait for animation
action effect
wait: 15
</target action>

This is the notetag for one of the skills that would use the bat. Unfortunately only the knife appears during motion attack: user since it´s in the users first weapon slot. How do i have this skill use the second equipped weapon?

I have battle engine core, all action sequence plugins, and weapon animation installed.

Is there any to display the skill users secondary weapon during the use of a skill? Or is there some way to have the weapons switch during the setup stage of the skill? So the bat and knife switch equipment slots in some way.

I apologize if this isn´t the right place to ask this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Yay! Got 3 new frying pans, its weird, but I'm so happy about it.
Yelp. I've discovered that I am one of those people who should not be drinking coffee. Took me a week detoxing off of coffee and switching to tea to realize how badly it was affecting me- and I've been drinking the stuff for years. Yikes!
I bought a gaiter with Meijer printed on it.

I'm still a Walmart worker, and I wore it today for work.
Trying out new carpet autotiles and I can't decide if it's working or not. Pixeling soft carpets is hard
It seems like this is going to be another remote semester. RIP.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakobhenerey309