Displaying Current and Max HP/MP in battle and menu/status screen. (RPG Maker MZ)

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Afternoon ya'll. Just wondering how I can permanently show current/max hp and mp in places the values are normally shown.

Either through directly modifying js or through VisuStella plugins. Either is fine. I've tried looking around for a bit and searches pull up nothing here.

Wavelength

MSD Strong
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
If you mean to have it visible even when it's normally hidden for a moment (like when you visit the Equip screen), this is going to require some rework of the menus and that's going to mean custom plugins.

I am therefore moving this topic over to the Plugin Requests board.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I don't even recall being able to see both current and max HP/MP with or without VisuStella. I know that it was a feature of Yanfly's Battle Core in MV to allow you to be able to see both current and max; but I havnt been able to find it in MZ with or without Visu.

If this requires a plugin and not simply either that or a change to the js files that's fine.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Is this Profile Banner thing new? Or did I just discovered it now?
Well.. I was going to post my randomly generated road experiments... But the new "Attach Files" on profile posts seems to be quite buggy. Also there's no more option to insert Imgur images. Highly unfortunate. Guess I'll give them a bit to fix it and go back to messing with stuff.
my first day back to working on my project and i'm pooped!! hope to get back in the rhythm soon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beccokiwis