Displaying images in Fullscreen and as Half-Body Sprites

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi,

This is like my 1.2 day in rpg maker so far I think I have the majority of the basics down but this is something that I feel a lot of people struggle with, I have an image I want to display full screen can someone hold my hand and show me how this is done step by step? Thank You. My end goal is to create a combination between visual novel and rpg with many cutscenes and different character sprites any help anyone can give would be really appreciated thank you.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Nevermind I've fixed the fullscreen display more or less, now it's just a matter of displaying the character busts during conversation instead of just the portraits, thank you very much for your time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I never realized how much fun destroying scenery by ramming it would be, or how much I keep think "I'm the Juggernaut!" when I do. :LZSexcite:
finally i have some free time
Well, the Danganronpa games are the biggest disappointment I've had playing mystery games. I've never had so much BS shoveled down my throat. They're an insult to intelligence.
OMG! There's a rat themed Steam profile wallpaper for 5k lunar tokens. I want it so badly!
Huh, lots has changed since I've been away...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpurdy3