HexMozart88

The Master of Random Garbage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
So, I'm perfectly OK with the choo choo train in most cases. Unfortunately, my characters are rather large and the choo choo train looks like the followers are breathing down the MC's neck. How do I remedy this so that the characters are at comfortable distances from each other? 1652093358942.png

Also, if you have any ideas for the MC to not constantly be in kissing distance from the NPCs, that would be good too.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
this has always been a problem in all makers, and rarely solved.

this especially goes for the grid in VXAce - you can change the grid size (distance between event and player) in MV and MZ, but Ace had a closed source graphics engine where this is impossible by design.

you might have a chance if you can switch to the DirectX Implementation of VXAce because that replaces the closed-source graphic library with an open source one, and then go looking for options to change that engine, but otherwise I don't think this is possible at all with the original closed library.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I just bought VN Maker with 75% off, just for the assets.
IGMC is back everyone!
Fun challenge: Guess the name of this enemy!
Watchman.png
Nearly done with the topmost deck of the SS Astrale Symphonie (she's got a name at last!). Still needs a lot of work but at least now it is vaguely recognizable as a ship deck. Working at a snail's pace but it's coming together. :kaopride:
Screenshot-2022-06-30-104933.png
Letting people know I'm debating leaving RM, and thus this forum. I'll continue to keep in touch with any friends I've made here, but between Unity being better suited to my needs and people on here getting increasingly horrible, I think switching my games to Unity might be better for my mental health.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eddyneo69