Feli

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello everyone .. I'm using the yanfly battle plugins and I've been looking for there, but I did not find a way to change the distance between the heroes .. what I say distance would be the vertical distance ..
It will sort of increase it, because when they are side by side this ends up disturbing certain animations and such because they are so close ... I will leave an attached image for you to see ... who knows how, please let me know .. vlwSem título.png

Verdelite

Wannabe Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So are you talking about the Y-distance between the actors during battle?

Are you using Yanfly's Battle Engine Core?
If so, you can change the vertical distance between each battler by modifying the parameters of "Home Position Y" under the category "Sideview".

Feli

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Yes. I am using the yep battle engine ... but I modified all values marked and there was no change ...:

(Default):

ScreenHeight - statusHeight - maxSize * 48 + (index + 1) * 48 - 16

Which value should I modify?

Last edited by a moderator:

Verdelite

Wannabe Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think you need to increase the number that you multiply with the (index+1) part, so the '48' after that.

For example: ScreenHeight - statusHeight - maxSize * 48 + (index + 1) * 100 - 16

Remember to save your project after changing the values in the plugin to make sure the changes went through before you test.

Feli

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I did the test here ... I deactivated plugins that could interfere with the battle (except others from yanfly) ... I put 100, 500, 2000 in the formula ... did not change anything.

I'll test on a new project to see if I can change ...

EDIT: 

I solved it here ... this form in batlle engine does not work because I have yep row formation, and it also changes the distances, so all issues should be made there ..

Thank you for your help!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Feliaria

Good with Ideas, Bad with Execution
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Well, this may not help you with your actors side, but I know you can adjust the bad guys' places from the Troop section.

Also, you stole my name! >:(
JK- I think it's cool. Hiya, Feli!

Feli

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
OHH !! Feliaria is different of Feli rsrsrsrs .. but it is as beautiful as, although here in my country it would sound sort of feminine  :D
Joking !! :guffaw:  ... anyway, thanks for the tip, but I managed to solve it .. many plugins leave us lost sometimes !!

Does anyone know how to thread the topic?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Here's a medical question for ya: Why do I start lightly coughing after I drink coffee?
Well, someone "reviewed" my game. Didn't credit me anywhere in the video and spent 2 minutes insulting it. Going to ignore that and move on.
To cut down on map lag, I've been researching how to implement a lighting layer as a single map overlay instead of a bunch of individual lights. Hopefully I'll have a screenshot soon!
Imagine having a game broken up into a whole bunch of chapters? Like Chapter 11 should be about the party members going bankrupt.
Over 1/4th of the calendars are already out :eek: Have you already put something to a good use?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TotalNoobAtRpgmaker