Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
PIXI.Text part 2: Practical use

Second video tutorial covering PIXI.Text. In the first tutorial we have seen what can we do with the text from the visual perspective, in the second part I'll be showing some examples how you can use PIXI.Text in practice as well as some generally useful tips about console usage. Some examples are simpler, some are more confusing, some may even look crazy. But if you have any questions though, feel free to ask!

Requirements: A text editor, rpg maker mv, knowledge of how to use practical examples. Javascript knowledge helps a great deal, in fact some examples provided here may look confusing, because they show more advanced than just basic manipulation (e.g. the inventory design).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm having a headache balancing the combat using flat defense so I'm gonna use percentual armor, in this pic, Simon has 16 on Defense which means all the incoming damage will be reduced by 16% this will ease my burden a bit.
!Have a nice day everybody¡
SO glad they patched outer worlds for switch! I can finally play it! Weird that other peeps are still having issues. I know it was really chugging on my lite when it first came out.

Particle waterfall is best waterfall. :LZSexcite:
Yosh! Senkara made a fourth video on my game.
This time, finding all the false endings. :LZScheeze:

P.S, his thumbnails are absolutely epic!
GOBBLE GOBBLE! Happy thanksgiving.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ziphon