Dizzledorfs Stuff - Sheep, Child Hair Conversions

Dizzledorfs

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I am brand new to RPG maker, but am working on a game and needed some sheep. There are plenty of sheep out there, but I was going for something a bit cutesy. So, I made these. In my game, you have to shear the sheep, so there are fluffy and bald sheep, in black and white variety, in two sizes.

I hope you like them and can use them.
dizzle_Sheep.png

OK. I am pretty sure I read that I am not supposed to start new threads when I am posting more resources. If I am wrong, let me know and I will move these to their own thread as they have nothing to do with sheep.

I found that having one hair for the kids seemed a bit odd, so I took all the hairs for the adult women and adjusted them around to fit the kids.
image1.png
image2.png

Oops.. might help to put the link to the items too. :elswt:
fun4thebrain.com/rpgmaker/dizzledorfsKidHairs.zip

Two of the hairs (front and back) are conversions of Mon's fantastic additions. The loose curls look great on the kids! To get the adult version of those, https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/mons-character-generator-expansion.48789/

These are just from the RMMV RTP so you will need to have a legal copy of that to use these.
Free to use both Commercially and Non-Commercially, all I ask is you give credit to myself (Dizzledorfs)
Also, please don't re-post tiles anywhere else without my say-so.

Last edited:

Trihan

Speedy Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh my god those are adorable.

Guiguimu

Walking Disaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Cuteness overdose right here!
Great work! But I kinda feel bad for those bald sheep. It's winter here in Portugal... Poor thing...

Trihan

Speedy Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
One possible point of constructive criticism: in the front-on direction for the black sheep, the wool on the right side is a bit more angular than on the left, making it look a bit lopsided.

Dizzledorfs

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
One possible point of constructive criticism: in the front-on direction for the black sheep, the wool on the right side is a bit more angular than on the left, making it look a bit lopsided.
Thanks. I will look into that. I also noticed that when the bald sheep is walking away, his right butt cheek seems a bit larger than the left :) I will work on fixing those things for tomorrow.

studwb22

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am brand new to RPG maker, but am working on a game and needed some sheep. There are plenty of sheep out there, but I was going for something a bit cutesy. So, I made these. In my game, you have to shear the sheep, so there are fluffy and bald sheep, in black and white variety, in two sizes.

I hope you like them and can use them.
dizzle_Sheep.png

OK. I am pretty sure I read that I am not supposed to start new threads when I am posting more resources. If I am wrong, let me know and I will move these to their own thread as they have nothing to do with sheep.

I found that having one hair for the kids seemed a bit odd, so I took all the hairs for the adult women and adjusted them around to fit the kids.
image1.png
image2.png

Oops.. might help to put the link to the items too. :elswt:
fun4thebrain.com/rpgmaker/dizzledorfsKidHairs.zip

Two of the hairs (front and back) are conversions of Mon's fantastic additions. The loose curls look great on the kids! To get the adult version of those, https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/mons-character-generator-expansion.48789/

These are just from the RMMV RTP so you will need to have a legal copy of that to use these.
Free to use both Commercially and Non-Commercially, all I ask is you give credit to myself (Dizzledorfs)
Also, please don't re-post tiles anywhere else without my say-so.

The links do not work and I know this is super old but does anyone still have a link to this or someone else who has done the same thing?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I don't think I can handle using the real SNES resolution of 512x448 because resizing absolutely every interface element I had on hand by painstaking trial & error/guess and check (is there any other way?) is KILLING me.
If anyone wants to Program for me give me a DM, ill pay if i have to!
I made a drawing of Moss
RPG Maker Games Critique with Studio Blue: Militibus Elementis Redux starts now! Watch live!

I'm so freaking pissed right now i want to scream and rant and rave

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dndjpg