Retro & Remastered Music Guru
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Music
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey everyone!

There is some music for your listening pleasure. All are remastered works, basically from the RM family. I can't exactly put up stuff from other places or from commercial console games since, well, they have a copyright attached, but nonetheless, I'll be putting up links to some things I've worked on. Now, the reason they are under the MV section is because they also include M4A versions for mobile devices, in case you go that route.

TERMS: These carry the same terms as any Maker they came from. That also means you MUST own the Maker they came from before you can use these. Credit ENTERBRAIN and myself if you intend to use them. Yes, that means you can use them for commercial projects too.

RPG Maker VX Ace: Battle 1 Remastered
RPG Maker VX Ace: Battle 1 Remastered v2 (Proper Version)
RPG Maker VX Ace: Field 1 Remastered

Please enjoy any and all pieces I release!

Last edited:

Nightblade50

Developer of "Delta Origins"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Wow, this sounds really cool!

djDarkX

Retro & Remastered Music Guru
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Music
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Added the corrected version to the list. Original render still available for those that would rather have the lower octave electric guitar.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I really need to stop thinking there are new freebies just because someone made a new post in the freebies subforum lol.
AND just like that..... I got STEAM DLC up and working! YES!
Game making is like a marathon, except the last 1/4 is more like sprint... a very long and intense sprint.
Finally got to finish the demo for my project!
Another week has gone by. Maybe you made changes to your project/s. Maybe you didn't. Nonetheless, THAT IS NO EXCUSE TO NOT BACK THEM UP O_O!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paitshens