Retro & Remastered Music Guru
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Music
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey everyone!

There is some music for your listening pleasure. All are remastered works, basically from the RM family. I can't exactly put up stuff from other places or from commercial console games since, well, they have a copyright attached, but nonetheless, I'll be putting up links to some things I've worked on. Now, the reason they are under the MV section is because they also include M4A versions for mobile devices, in case you go that route.

TERMS: These carry the same terms as any Maker they came from. That also means you MUST own the Maker they came from before you can use these. Credit ENTERBRAIN and myself if you intend to use them. Yes, that means you can use them for commercial projects too.

RPG Maker VX Ace: Battle 1 Remastered
RPG Maker VX Ace: Battle 1 Remastered v2 (Proper Version)
RPG Maker VX Ace: Field 1 Remastered

Please enjoy any and all pieces I release!

Last edited:

djDarkX

Retro & Remastered Music Guru
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Music
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Added the corrected version to the list. Original render still available for those that would rather have the lower octave electric guitar.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Anybody know how to make an enemy have a line of sight? I'm trying to make Persona-like enemies.
zomboars.jpg

Concept art

Zomboars- main enemies in my story
mutant pigs addicted to beer
SF_People1_3 added!
index.php

I haven't been on here in forever wow(missed my forum birthday T-T). Anyways, I'm dabbling in BGMs, here's something I'm actually willing to share.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DamonAngel04