Retro & Remastered Music Guru
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Music
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey everyone!

There is some music for your listening pleasure. All are remastered works, basically from the RM family. I can't exactly put up stuff from other places or from commercial console games since, well, they have a copyright attached, but nonetheless, I'll be putting up links to some things I've worked on. Now, the reason they are under the MV section is because they also include M4A versions for mobile devices, in case you go that route.

TERMS: These carry the same terms as any Maker they came from. That also means you MUST own the Maker they came from before you can use these. Credit ENTERBRAIN and myself if you intend to use them. Yes, that means you can use them for commercial projects too.

RPG Maker VX Ace: Battle 1 Remastered
RPG Maker VX Ace: Battle 1 Remastered v2 (Proper Version)
RPG Maker VX Ace: Field 1 Remastered

Please enjoy any and all pieces I release!

Last edited:

Nightblade50

Developer of "Delta Origins"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Wow, this sounds really cool!

djDarkX

Retro & Remastered Music Guru
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Music
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Added the corrected version to the list. Original render still available for those that would rather have the lower octave electric guitar.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Well.. I was going to post my randomly generated road experiments... But the new "Attach Files" on profile posts seems to be quite buggy. Also there's no more option to insert Imgur images. Highly unfortunate. Guess I'll give them a bit to fix it and go back to messing with stuff.
my first day back to working on my project and i'm pooped!! hope to get back in the rhythm soon!
I just came up with a very original RPG Idea. This is so well written that it might be the first RPG I actually finish making. (I’ve stopped all my projects halfway through development. I don’t think this one will be the same.)
Became a news junkie... except for those times I got inspired and published a chapter of any of my crazy stories. XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tablo_Noir