Eschaton

Hack Fraud
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Is this a new addition? I didn't see that before.

Neon Black

The Classy Prostitute
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Sarcasm
Primarily Uses
Nope, that's been there since v1.0.

Handsome-Man

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
hey NeonBlack, I just wanted to say, thank you so much. I have been looking for a Djinn system forever, and this is going to help with my game exponentially. There were a couple requests I have with the script though. Is it possible to add an option to add or remove the free djin window? I was also wondering if its possible to have only certain characters could use certain summons. My last request is is it possible to add a option to make a djin automatically go into recovery after a certain amount of time with out being summoned. So, once a djin is released, it is in standby. I'd like a option where if when a djin is in standby for too long it automatically goes into recovery (say two turns after being released) if that is possible. thanks again for making this sick script.

Gamer Snake

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Great script man!  Only problem I've run into is that whenever I use a Djinn (haven't gotten into summons yet), the animation plays twice.  Is there something I'm doing wrong?

I use a animation to a summon that the size are 200 and it play only one time, its a temporal fix. (Sorry for my english, I am Spanish)

Mooshry

BTS has consumed my very existence help.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I can't change the Djinn that are being used by my team! How do i change them?
For example, if i'm using Flower, and none of my characters have Pepper, how do i replace Flower with Pepper in their inventory?
bandicam 2018-09-21 20-43-10-101.jpg bandicam 2018-09-21 20-43-19-953.jpg

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Steam page is now live!
1632768058957.png
just discovered thig game called Willowbrooke Post... beautiful artstyle if I do say so myself... does anyone know what this kind of style is called??
In one of my game projects, I am working on an arena where you can fight combatants or bet on monsters, and, man, it is taking so long, lmao. I do not think that it helps that I am using an evented combat system with a lot of things that I have to edit.
Time to take a little break from the project to work on another for Skyrim. Shouldn't take too long, as it's just fulfilling an easy to do request(more than likely I'll get beaten to the punch but...) this also gives me an excuse to play Skyrim again LOL.
Dawg.gifKhat.gif
I made two new friends today. I'm not sure which style I like the best..?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moisedx