Requirement for plugin

Availability of working plugin DKCore version 1.81 or above

Features:

+Each language uses its own Database

+Changing the language settings in the game

+The ability to use common files in folders:audio, data, img, movies

-Each language uses its own Database

Instruction:

1. Copy the plugins folder js / plugins demo folder in your project. Installation Priority: DKCore, DKCore_Localization, DKCore_Plugin_Translation (optional). Customize them.
  2. Create a folders in the data folder, as in the screenshot (the names correspond with the names of locales)
2016-08-28_15-16-35.png

The files in the data folder in the game will not be used any more! (Unless you have set up sharing folders in plugin parameters). They are used in the program. When you changing something in the database in the Maker do not forget to copy the changes to the locale folder!

Other:

DKCore_Plugin_Translation plugin is used for the translation of texts in other plugins.
For example, use DK_Continue_In_Menu plugin that adds a command to continue in the game menu, but only in one language. If you change the language DK_Plugin_Translation plugin changes the text according to their settings within the file.
DKCore_Plugin_Translation plugin does not work with all the texts in the other plugins. Also, I try to fix it.

Videos:

Download Demo from DropBox: DropBox

Val

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Français
Primarily Uses
Hi, 

Do your plugin can support more then the 2 languages Russian and English? Like Chinese or Japanese?

Thanks for your hard work :D

DK

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Do your plugin can support more then the 2 languages Russian and English? Like Chinese or Japanese?

Yes, of course.

Just you need add folder of locale to data folder and add new language to plugin parameters, and also translate string of interface language in game options (inside plugin).

Plugin supported unlimited amount of languages.

P.S. And now i develop a new version of plugin who auto detect common files - related parameters in plugin will be deleted. Update coming soon :)

Reactions: Val

Val

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Français
Primarily Uses
I can't wait to see what update you will make! Helping everybody to make there games in other languages in a easy way it's a great thing for all fans of rpg maker games :)

Thanks for your time and effort! 

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

MythicRuss wrote on gothicvoid's profile.
hi, i was looking thru ur awesome stuff, and was looking around the internet, how in the heckin heck do i get the hiddendoors to open? im addng them to the doors event but they just appear as solid walls, btw am total noob lol
currently working on some template sprites and tweaking the walk cycle :)
Lunee.jpg
Early try to draw our Demon Countess, who destroyed her own soul leaving just an empty shell of a body - until our heroine unwillingly takes possession of it, every time she falls asleep.
(I know it’s a premade face from the Dark Fantasy Set, but I spent so much time with her, that I can’t bring myself to change the sprite anymore xD)
I finished setting up my new desk and apparently she thinks this is where she goes now.

20210411_082331.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
claanxy