Aryn

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This looks great! I'm just having an issue with the "backspace" function, which is apparently conflicting with Yanfly's YEP_KeyboardConfig. I have your script placed above Yanfly's, but it doesn't fix the problem. If you're still maintaining this, do you have any idea how to solve the conflict? I'd really appreciate it. I find the native Name Processing really clunky, and this is just what I need!

Reactions: DK

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Odds are (going by the fact the plug-in is 2 years old) the issue is the plug-in was written back when MV was in version 1.4 or lower, and the others you are using were written for MV 1.5 or higher. At 1.5 the internal code for MV on how it handled plug-ins changed, so you will not be able to use really old plug-ins well.

DK

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This looks great! I'm just having an issue with the "backspace" function, which is apparently conflicting with Yanfly's YEP_KeyboardConfig. I have your script placed above Yanfly's, but it doesn't fix the problem. If you're still maintaining this, do you have any idea how to solve the conflict? I'd really appreciate it. I find the native Name Processing really clunky, and this is just what I need!
Try version 1.1. The problem should be fixed.

Aryn

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That worked. Thank you!! I was worried, since there isn't much out there addressing this problem. I really appreciate the quick update.

Reactions: DK

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Mouse Coordinates + Common Events, Custom Actor Parameters & Fantasy Beasts | RPG Maker News #32

Winter Cover.png
Peeps, can we just take some time to appreciate the mods here? They're so friendly, and they're always there for us when we need help. Now that I've been here for two years, I want to thank the mods and admins for keeping it positive here on the forum. They're the reason I've stayed so long! Here's to you!
If it gets 6 degrees hotter we've reach 100
I am finally done making the 'superbosses' in my game!
I'm happy because oh my gosh they were a lot of work, but I'm also sad because I love database work... And also because I loved making stupid powerful bosses ._.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wolfr136a1