DLC Generator parts for MZ?

masterkof

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Can I ask why isn't there any generator parts release for MZ yet?
I have been seeing parts are still being release for MV. (DLC)

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
because it takes time to create the neccessary artwork, and a lot of it comes from independent artist who didn't get any more warning about MZ than anyone else.

they needed to finish their current project and sell it before they could even think of starting with work for MZ.

Aerosys

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
How do MZ Generator parts differ from MV Parts anyway?

WilsonE7

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
How do MZ Generator parts differ from MV Parts anyway?
MZ's generator uses a different face and different poses, so if you were to try to use MV parts, they wouldn't line up right. You'd have to completely overwrite every MZ Generator part with the MV parts.

Aerosys

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
MZ's generator uses a different face and different poses, so if you were to try to use MV parts, they wouldn't line up right. You'd have to completely overwrite every MZ Generator part with the MV parts.
Ah okay, I didnt noticed that.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Starting work on some stuff for the community. Hopefully it will be fun, and useful to somebody.
Searching what to play in my dead times, the nostalgia hit me hard and ended downloading the Patapon trilogy, hope I can avenge my child self and beating all the games hahaha
Finished the frontier and...I apologize to anyone who saw the trailer I posted and actually tried it. Technical marvel, crazy disjointed fetish story hidden inside a cheap milsim skin that has no idea what it's trying to be except sanctimonious and failing at even that. As much as I hate fallout 4's story, even it was better. I guess there just won't be another non-parody fallout after all.
Anyone else having trouble posting in the forum? I have no reply box in posts or in messages. This is the only place I can type. @Archeia?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Katara