masterkof

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Can I ask why isn't there any generator parts release for MZ yet?
I have been seeing parts are still being release for MV. (DLC)

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
because it takes time to create the neccessary artwork, and a lot of it comes from independent artist who didn't get any more warning about MZ than anyone else.

they needed to finish their current project and sell it before they could even think of starting with work for MZ.

Aerosys

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
How do MZ Generator parts differ from MV Parts anyway?

WilsonE7

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
How do MZ Generator parts differ from MV Parts anyway?
MZ's generator uses a different face and different poses, so if you were to try to use MV parts, they wouldn't line up right. You'd have to completely overwrite every MZ Generator part with the MV parts.

Aerosys

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
MZ's generator uses a different face and different poses, so if you were to try to use MV parts, they wouldn't line up right. You'd have to completely overwrite every MZ Generator part with the MV parts.
Ah okay, I didnt noticed that.

Mint69420

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I'm glad I don't have to create a thread on this as well.

I don't know what happened at launch when MZ came out but I would've imagined having more character parts, or DLC because I want to move on with my project but put off by the lack of parts to use and the clothes available now are not the sort I want in my modern world I created.

I've done research in MV/MZ character parts and the trouble to get MV to work in MZ is not worth it. I tend to wonder if it's worth moving to MV but then I'd have to re-create everything :|

Last edited:

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can always hire someone to create the parts for you if waiting is not an option.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Time to wear a new face again...

Should keep things interesting huh? @EpicFILE :p
unknown.png

Been feeling that my characters spent too much time exploring caves, so I figured it was time to explore abandoned keeps instead.
Did you had some minor hitches with RMMZ? Come report to my topic where I did the same! [Just another rant from a RM veteran + Suggestions and Solutions] All opinions are welcome!
Squashing some bugs before releasing plugin :LZScool:The testing phase is taking more time than what I expected...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zainhen