lawlietorochi

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hey guys,

I bought the RPG Maker MZ DLC "Medieval Fantasy Weapons Pack" and this DLC came with 12 sheets containing 12 weapon animations each. However, the database provides me with space for only 6 personalized animations, that is, half a sheet.

Any way around this?

ShiningPhoibe

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
They're probably formatted wrong. Look for the files in your computer (i think right click, properties, local files, browse, then look for the dlc file) and adapt them so they're in the right format.

XVoid

Conceptual Severance Mage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hey guys,

I bought the RPG Maker MZ DLC "Medieval Fantasy Weapons Pack" and this DLC came with 12 sheets containing 12 weapon animations each. However, the database provides me with space for only 6 personalized animations, that is, half a sheet.

Any way around this?
You're supposed to use those weapon sheets with a plugin which allows for custom weapon animations. Stock MZ doesn't allow you to use more than the few sheets they give you by default, as far as I'm aware, and that means you can't use more than those six slots if you want to select them through the editor. For that matter, there would be no way to assign the personalized animations to anything but a custom weapon type without a plugin, meaning it'd be used for all weapons of that type in stock MZ.

I suggest checking out the JS plugin releases board for MZ to look for a plugin that allows custom weapon animations. There's one by VisuStella which costs money, but iirc there are a number of others on that board which are free.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Resource Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

That's all you get. The ones already defined, plus 6 user defined. You will either need to replace existing ones that you don't want with new ones that you do want, or if you want to use more than the system caters for, you'll have to get a plugin.

lawlietorochi

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
You're supposed to use those weapon sheets with a plugin which allows for custom weapon animations. Stock MZ doesn't allow you to use more than the few sheets they give you by default, as far as I'm aware, and that means you can't use more than those six slots if you want to select them through the editor. For that matter, there would be no way to assign the personalized animations to anything but a custom weapon type without a plugin, meaning it'd be used for all weapons of that type in stock MZ.

I suggest checking out the JS plugin releases board for MZ to look for a plugin that allows custom weapon animations. There's one by VisuStella which costs money, but iirc there are a number of others on that board which are free.

I bought the plugin of VisuStella and I am in supportive deal with them, because the plugin is not working properly. But should the guy sell an official DLC that needs third-party content to be used?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Daz3D has the weirdest number scheme for model generations...
Genesis 4 is the 4th generation and oldest currently available, Genesis 1 is the 5th generation, Genesis 2 is the 6th, 3 is the 7th.... And then it goes Genesis 8. So 4, 1, 2, 3, 8. So when looking through there store you have to remember that sometimes they'll say 6 but they mean 3, and vice versa. :kaoswt:
Would opening a topic with the tutorial be interesting?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gerrben91