RoxasZf

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
So there's a big rpgmaker humble bundle deal going on right now and I got one of the bundle's and it included this in the pack Screen Shot 2022-06-30 at 3.28.41 PM.png
But now that I have the code Steam isn't allowing me to redeem it since I don't have RPGMaker MV, I have MZ which is compatible but I can't redeem it, what do I do?

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Unfortunately, I see that DLC for MV and MZ are separate store listings:

So...I think your best bet is to try contacting the developer on Steam, explain the situation, see if you can be given an MZ key or download link or something.

Just as a tip, I would've been wary when I saw almost all of those items in the bundle saying which Maker they're for, and that one didn't.

123edc

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
yeah, you can only download stuff, if you own the right version ...
so you must first unlock vx / ace and then try it again

also, i never realy understood, why the make different "versions" [mv/mz] ... while -literally- writing, that it's 100% the same content ... silly marketing strategy

RoxasZf

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I think that's for VXAce, which is also included in the same tier for the Bundle.
After trying it, I actually redeemed everything else in the bundle thinking that might be why, but it still doesn't redeem. Screen Shot 2022-06-30 at 3.43.10 PM.pngStill get this notification

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
that is something only Degica can help you with, so @Touchfuzzy

The problem is the way steam limits DLC assignments, and usually Degica should have made sure that the bundle contains the correct base program on each tier.

123edc

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
then the only thing you realy can do is send them a mail about the issue

RoxasZf

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Unfortunately, I see that DLC for MV and MZ are separate store listings:

So...I think your best bet is to try contacting the developer on Steam, explain the situation, see if you can be given an MZ key or download link or something.
Hmm yeah maybe I'll have to contact steam support about it

that is something only Degica can help you with, so @Touchfuzzy

The problem is the way steam limits DLC assignments, and usually Degica should have made sure that the bundle contains the correct base program on each tier.
Yeah and that's the unfortunate thing, the "listing" on the bundle for this specific DLC doesn't actually say whether it's for MV or MZ. It actually doesn't even mention either within it

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
also, i never realy understood, why the make different "versions" [mv/mz] ... while -literally- writing, that it's 100% the same content ... silly marketing strategy
That has nothing to do with...whichever "they" you're talking about. That has to do with Steam, where a DLC can only be associated with a specific base product.

If you look up this DLC in the Degica shop, there are not "different versions" - there's one product listing that says it's optimized for VX Ace but also compatible with MV.

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Yeah, there may be an issue of the wrong keys being sent for one of the DLC. The ones in the bottom tier were all supposed to be VX Ace DLC, I'll look into it. (It may take me a minute, I wasn't the one who handled the keys part so I'll have to track down where the error happened).

UPDATE: I've sent the loose files to Humble so that they can add the non-steam no-DRM version to the bundle for those who didn't back at the higher levels or didn't own MV through Steam already.

Apologies for this error, it seems we sent them the wrong steam keys (sent the MV version keys instead of the VX Ace version as intended).

Last edited:

NaosoX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Medieval Dungeons link takes you here: https://archeia.itch.io/visustella-school
if you copy the download link, at the end is /HBFeb2021-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX
The X's are your unique steam key, copy this bit and redeem via steam. No loose files available yet. Also, both Tyler Warren download links don't work.
Code:
NoSuchKeyThe specified key does not exist.No such object: humblebundle-5b7e/humblebundle/tylerwarrenrpgbattlers_1st50.zip
Humble has yet to respond.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Humble has yet to respond.
their support is currently overworked, one week ago they solved a ticket I send them three weeks ago (completely unrelated to this).
they will handle things, but there might be a delay to the response...

NaosoX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
their support is currently overworked, one week ago they solved a ticket I send them three weeks ago (completely unrelated to this).
they will handle things, but there might be a delay to the response...
I can understand that. Doesn't bother me much; just thought I'd share my experience here for anyone else having a similar occurrence.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

the girls.png
So, these are all the girls of the party =3 (beside the protagonist if you play as a female.)
Now, I just have one more character sheet of the guys left and I'm done with their presentations =3
Can you recognize where this area is from? :kaocry:
Mq9QM3h.png
For those with up to 9 elements of magic; how do you structure your database. By element? Or by what is offensive vs supportive spells?
would anyone here be interested in rough concept art for the main protagonist of my game that might get changed later? :kaoswt2:
I guess I have no idea how to properly upload a custom font lmao. The menu fonts are too damn small.

Font_Size.PNG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gamechanger