Lvl 4000 Humanoid
- Sep 2, 2013
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
IntroductionHave you ever wanted to create a game with a limited inventory system similar to games like Skyrim in RPG Maker? If the answer is yes, you’ve come to the right place. Create unlimited containers for your players to store items in, set the maximum weight a container can hold, or disallow new items to be deposited entirely. You can even customize the look of the scene by adjusting values in the plugin parameters. For a full list of features, please see down below.
- Using note tags, give items, weapons, and armors a weight property. They can be decimals like "0.1" or numbers larger than "1"; you decide.
- Create and manage all your containers right from the plugin parameters under “Storage Containers.” Afterwards, you can manipulate container settings and contents using script calls and plugin commands throughout your game.
- Throughout gameplay, items can be dropped, deposited, or withdrawn from containers. You can set the default sound effect during these times for all items, weapons, and armour. You can also override the default sound effects on a per-item, per-weapon, and per-armor basis using note tags in the database.
- Change various aspects of the game related to the inventory. You can even change the RPG Maker default maximum item limit!
- Drop items from the party inventory scene.
- Compatible with VisuMZ_1_ItemsEquipsCore. Please make sure my plugins are below VisuStella plugins and in the correct order.
- Text code support for changing the colour in the shop and container name windows.
- Use note tags to increase/decrease the party maximum weight when an actor is affected by a state and is in the current party.
- Use note tags to increase/decrease the party maximum weight when an actor is in the party.
- Use note tags to increase/decrease the party maximum weight when an item, weapon or armour is present in the inventory.
- Use note tags to increase/decrease the party maximum weight when the equipment is worn by an actor in the party.
- VisuMZ_1_ItemsEquipsCore.js (requires DM_ItemCategories.js)
This is a fairly large script, so for any bugs you may find, please report them in the comments with the following format:
Description: (Here, you will tell me what you were doing when the bug or crash occurred.)
2. Do not sell my plugins (they are to be used in your projects only).
3. This plugin is free to be used in any non-commercial game.
4. This plugin can be used in commercial games provided you have successfully purchased a commercial licence from www.dmplugins.com. You can begin the process by clicking the red "Buy" button found at the bottom of the plugin page.
Link to plugin page
Happy Rpg Making!