Lvl 4000 Humanoid
- Sep 2, 2013
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
IntroductionThis is an advanced plugin that will help you create highly customizable shops for your game. You can set items to be infinite or have a limited stock. You can change everything, right down to the shop owner’s maximum amount of weight he can hold or the maximum amount of gold he can spend. Furthermore, most, if not all, of it is optional. If you leave the parameter field blank, it will exclude that feature entirely.
You can define your custom shops within the “Shop Manager” section of the plugin parameters. You can then call your custom shop from within the game using script calls or plugin commands.
- Complete compatibility with my other DM series plugins.
- Define multiple custom shops right in the "Shop Manager" plugin parameters section.
- Set the shop's maximum weight limit. (optional)
- Set the shop's maximum gold limit. (optional)
- Set certain items, weapons, and armour to require specific materials to be sold to the shop first before they become available. The item, weapon, or armour will then require those items to be sold to the shop every time you want to purchase it again. This game mechanic is meant to mimic Etrian Odyssey games on the 3DS. (optional)
- Display a "new item is unlocked" window when the player has sold the required items for an item, weapon or armour.
- Set the shop to have all its items, weapons and armours with requirements to automatically be unlocked. (optional)
- You can set the shop to retain/remember items that are sold to it. (optional)
- VisuMZ_1_ItemsEquipsCore (requires DM_ItemCategories)
Bug ReportsThis is a fairly large script, so for any bugs you may find, please report them in the comments with the following format:
Description: (Here, you will tell me what you were doing when the bug or crash occurred.)
2. Do not sell my plugins (they are to be used in your projects only).
3. This plugin is free to be used in any non-commercial game.
4. This plugin can be used in commercial games provided you have successfully purchased a commercial licence from www.dmplugins.com. You can begin the process by clicking the red "Buy" button found at the bottom of the plugin page.
Link to plugin page
Happy Rpg Making!