Lvl 4000 Humanoid
- Sep 2, 2013
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
Introducing a New Feature Rich Limited Inventory System!This plugin will help you create a limited inventory system for your game. It isn’t likely it’ll work with other plugins that affect the item scene. The party will now have a maximum weight limit.
Storage containers can be created for the player to store items, weapons, and armour in. You can set the starting maximum weight, icon, name, items, weapons, and armour in the plugin parameters. These containers can later be manipulated through plugin commands and script calls to change or check these values. For a full list of features, please see down below.
- 1.01 - Made the plugin.
- 1.02 - Fixed some bugs.
- 1.03 - Added item weight window to party inventory.
- 1.04 - Added party title window, container title window and fixed a few bugs.
- 1.05 - Added deposit, withdraw, and drop windows.
- 1.06 - Polished a lot of the scenes and windows and optimized the code.
- 1.07 - Added the capability to drop items in the party inventory.
- 1.08 - Fixed a bug where the game would let you use a weapon resulting in a crash.
- 1.09 - Added a bunch of plugin commands and fixed up some parameter descriptions.
- 1.11 - Removed Item Category code and made new plugin for item categories.
- 1.12 - Made plugin compatibility patch so it could work with VisuMZ_1_ItemsEquipsCore.
- 1.13 - Fixed a handful of bugs that happened from the change.
- 1.14 - Updated plugin to work with DM_ItemCategories plugin since categories have been overwritten for compatibility.
- 1.15 – Added ‘Item List Columns’ option to plugin parameters for smaller resolutions.
- Create a feature rich limited inventory system similar to games like Skyrim.
- Give items, weapons, and armors weights. They can be decimals like "0.1" or numbers larger than 1; you decide.
- Create and manage all your containers right from the plugin parameters under "Storage Containers."
- Throughout gameplay, items can be dropped, deposited, or withdrawn from containers. You can now set the default sound effect during these times for all items, weapons, and armour. You can also override the default sound effects on a per-item, per-weapon, and per-armor basis using note tags in the database.
- Change various aspects of the game related to the inventory. You can even change the RPG Maker default maximum item limit!
- Manipulate the party inventory and containers using script calls and plugin commands (more information can be found in the plugin file)!
- Drop items from the party inventory scene.
- Now compatible with VisuMZ_1_ItemsEquipsCore. Please make sure my plugins are below VisuStella plugins and in the correct order.
Bug ReportsThis is a fairly large script, so for any bugs you may find, please report them in the comments with the following format:
Description: (Here, you will tell me what you were doing when the bug or crash occurred.)
2. Do not sell my plugins (they are to be used in your projects only).
3. This plugin is free for non-commercial use and requires you to agree to a license before using it. The plugin license can be downloaded by clicking the blue button found at the bottom of the plugin page.
4. The plugin can be used for commercial games, provided you have purchased the appropriate license by clicking the red button on the plugin page. The license will cover any and all future games made using the plugin.
Link to plugin page
Happy Rpg Making!