* mal - Magical Attack Level
 * sal - Self Attack Level

Defence Types:
 * dfl - General Defence Level
 * cdl - Certain Defence Level
 * pdl - Physical Defence Level
 * mdl - Magical Defence Level
 * sdl - Self Defence Level

These stats are given to both actors and enemies and of course, they can be changed via applying notetags onto your actor, class, equip, state, and of course, the notetag can also be applied to enemies.

You could use any of these stats within skill formulas as highlighted below;
((a.atl + a.cal) * 10) / (b.dfl * 14) * 7

Note - I have not tested this formula, it is only an example.

Please be aware, that these stats can VERY easily change the outcome of a battle if any one party is overpowered with attack of defence levels of any kind. So with this in mind, use these points sparingly.

The default settings only provide gain formulas for the general attack and defence level types; however, the ability to formulate your own calculation for all attack and defence level types is available.

Screenshots:

Not required

Plugin:

Link

FAQ:

None yet

Credits:

Dekita / DekitaRPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Targaryen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Sorry, I dont understand this plugin xD

??????

Diabolical Codemaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Binary
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Its a plugin to give battlers 10 new stats that alter the attack / defence rates for specific kind of attacks.  If you are new to RM, you probably have no need for this kind of thing yet. :)

Nohmaan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Sorry, I dont understand this plugin xD
It would be used for something like:

Actors have an attack damage which is (a.atk * 4) * (1 + (a.atl / 10))

So you could have their base damage level up as the character's atk stat grows but to add variety to the game, weapons could not alter the base atk of the character but increase the attack level.  So, say you have Actor John who has 40 attack and a iron sword that has an Attack level of 5.  His attack would be (160) * (1.5) [240].   But upon finding a 'steel sword' with an attack level of 12 his attack would be (160) * (2.2) [352].  The results are much different than just adding atk would be in this case when changing weapons.

Deikita - does this wok with Yanfly's Item expansion, where the attack levels can be changed with item upgrades?

??????

Diabolical Codemaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Binary
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
... does this wok with Yanfly's Item expansion, where the attack levels can be changed with item upgrades?
I have not yet checked out the other plugins that have been released, and I likely wont use any, so im not sure about the compatibility thing. But if i like the script and would use it myself, I may add compatibility. :)

Nohmaan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I have not yet checked out the other plugins that have been released, and I likely wont use any, so im not sure about the compatibility thing. But if i like the script and would use it myself, I may add compatibility. :)
Fair enough, the script I mentioned is this one for reference:

Blackheart

Developer in Training
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I way I could think this could be implemented is have your attack level raise by 1 every time you level, and whatever level your attack level is gets compared to the attack level of your opponent and (for example) you would get a 10% damage boost for every attack level you have over your opponent and vice versa with the enemys attack level being compared to your attack level when it attacks you, this could be used to make facing monsters of lower levels much easier and facing monsters above your level much harder

Last edited by a moderator:

Targaryen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Oh, thanks, Im not new (15 years in this world xD) but I havent understood the main idea XDD 

??????

Diabolical Codemaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Binary
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I way I could think this could be implemented is have your attack level raise by 1 every time you level, and whatever level your attack level is gets compared to the attack level of your opponent and (for example) you would get a 10% damage boost for every attack level you have over your opponent and vice versa with the enemys attack level being compared to your attack level when it attacks you, this could be used to make facing monsters of lower levels much easier and facing monsters above your level much harder
No. I am afraid you are missing the point entirely.

The attack level stats created by this plugin AUTOMATICALLY compare your attack level, to the targets corresponding defense level - not their attack level, why would it - and then is modify the damage value accordingly - as per stated in the op. Additionally, the default settings automatically give 1 attack and 1 defense level for each level of the player, so at level 99, you would have both 99 atk and def level.

So yea, your idea of how this 'could' be implemented, is basically how it is, except you have ignored having a defence level and replaced its purpose with hte opponents attack level. :D

Blackheart

Developer in Training
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I actually had it say defense level at first then I edited it to say attack because both your attack and defence types say attack in your OP (defence type still says general attack level for instance), so I was confused on the wording haha

??????

Diabolical Codemaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Binary
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Oh crap! LOL!! Good find, I didnt even notice that :D

Editing now...

Kupotepo

Fantasy realist/ Forum Reactor‍
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@??????, when I click on the plugin link, the link redirects to someplace else. I hope it is just the link.

??????

Diabolical Codemaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Binary
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Kupotepo yea, I was initially hosting these on a different website. All of the DMV plugins are all on my own site now and can be found on this page. Sorry for the inconvenience, I would have updated the links, but gonna be releasing most of them for new engine. :)

Kupotepo

Fantasy realist/ Forum Reactor‍
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@??????, no, problem I just keep moving with 60 or so of MV plugins. Do not worry about me. So many plugins to look into.

Now do you gazed upon the controversy about MZ yet.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Oh man the controls in Mario Sunshine are pretty awful and I haven't even witnessed the controls without FLUDD
Lots of cool changes for Battle Castle in the works! Not just reworked dialogue, but gameplay, combat, and possibly lore changes to make things weightier.
Actor2_2 added!

I started really going in on my project April of last year... I'm just now making starting the actual game... making assets (and not even all of them), whoooo... TIME SINK.

Imagine being a pleb and using --------------------.js :LZSwink:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kylion_Shadowwolf