Do enemy battler sprites for Harold, Therese, Marsha, and Lucius exist?

Discussion in 'Resource Requests' started by Aesica, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Aesica

Aesica undefined Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Resource Type: Enemy battlers

Maker Format: MV

Art Style: MV enemy battler style

Description: Now I'm sure this has been asked a crapton of times already, but like the subject says: Are there any default-MV-asset-style enemy battler sprites for Harold, Therese, Marsha, and Lucius? When looking through the available sv enemy battlers, it seems like certain actors got skipped for whatever reason, including our friends HTM and L.

My current solution has been to do a bit of recoloring and editing of the existing sv enemy actor sprites, but I'm not really very happy with it and would rather use this approach as a last resort.

So do they even exist? After having searched the internet extensively, I don't think they do, but I figured I'd ask here anyway, just in case.

D.L. Yomegami and Wavelength like this.
  2. Aesica

Aesica undefined Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Based on the lack of responses, I'm going to guess that they don't exist which is...unfortunate. So in light of that, I'll just share the horribly-hackish edits I made, but probably won't even use since I'm also using the battlers they're derived from. Usual terms for RTP edits apply: Own the maker it's from (MV) and credit Enterbrain/Degica/etc. Me too if you want, but it's not really necessary in this case. All I did was change some colors and paste an actor head on a battler body. Woohoo~

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. BlueVikingr

BlueVikingr The Dragonbirb Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Aesica likes this.
  4. Aesica

Aesica undefined Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Oh nice find, thanks! A quick look at the site through google translate says it's usable in free or commercial projects as long as "Ethanara" (how it translates, but that could be a mistake) is given credit--possibly along with a link to that website. Crediting "etanara.com" seems pretty safe.