Do you have a #1 favorite game? Which one?

PedroVGM

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
I was wondering if you have any game that you may like a lot but like the top 1 among the others you possibly have. Since I am asking a really hard question I will be the first to do so and in spite I am an RPG lover, my actual favorite one is Super Smash Bros. I would choose the wii version *(Brawl) because I enjoyed playing in tourneys in my local area and the music in the game is amazing as well. I like competitive games so that is a plus for this selection in my case. Those are my reasons, what are yours? 

Labyrinthine

Artist/ Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
It's a tie between Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Metroid Prime. I've got high hopes for the new Zelda!

Dalph

Nega Ralph™ (Retired Villain)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian Curses
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Final Fantasy Tactics here as well and for several reasons.

I do like Xenogears a lot too (because it has a deep plot and complex characters), too bad the second disk is a bit on the rushed side and that's why it's not at the top of my list.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
XCOM: Apocalypse - unfortunately I haven't been able to play it for a long time because it's difficult to get to run on current computers.

Niten Ichi Ryu

Grey Lords Emissary
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Probably the Shadowrun Returns trilogy.

Great mechanics, great storytelling, best Sci fantasy setting ever.

KucingBudhug

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
Monster Hunter series.
Because I have weird fetish for monsters and cool looking creatures... (jk)
Mainly because I love the concept of its world and monsters, probably the only game where I feel that I'm fighting monsters with personality. I love the difficulty where a little error or wrong strategy could easily punish you. The game almost have no story (or meh story), but the contents and multiplayer are the ones made me play the game for hundred of hours.

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
Harvest Moon, the one on PSX. and the ones on GBC/GBA... I kinda don't like the newer ones as they don't have the same feel as those older harvest moon games

PedroVGM

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
@engr.adiktuzmiko

Harvest Moon, the one on PSX. and the ones on GBC/GBA... I kinda don't like the newer ones as they don't have the same feel as those older harvest moon games

I really like harvest moon!  But I am really willing to buy it someday with a real GBA. 

PedroVGM

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Monster Hunter series.
Because I have weird fetish for monsters and cool looking creatures... (jk)
Mainly because I love the concept of its world and monsters, probably the only game where I feel that I'm fighting monsters with personality. I love the difficulty where a little error or wrong strategy could easily punish you. The game almost have no story (or meh story), but the contents and multiplayer are the ones made me play the game for hundred of hours.
I havent been able to play this game even if I am a gamer but I surely would like to know more about it. Idk if you or anyone here likes golden sun btw. It is one my personal favs

PedroVGM

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
I have a pretty uncommon one...

like a very uncommon one.

Especially for this site...

>.>

<.<

>.<

It's Chrono Cross
I wonder if it is action 52 for the NES

PedroVGM

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
XCOM: Apocalypse - unfortunately I haven't been able to play it for a long time because it's difficult to get to run on current computers.
IDK about this game but should look for it I guess

KucingBudhug

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
I havent been able to play this game even if I am a gamer but I surely would like to know more about it. Idk if you or anyone here likes golden sun btw. It is one my personal favs
I love that game! Finished the first two, GS is one of the best RPG series I've ever played on GBA, sadly I didn't have a chance to play the third one (Dark Dawn) on DS.

PedroVGM

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
There can be only one !

TALES OF SYMPHONIA!

Tales of the Abyss is great too
interesting lol. If I had to choose one that is alike yours I would choose tales of phantasia. That one is great also! The SNES version is really good. Full of story and deep metagame structures that at least according to me, are really different from most games 

PedroVGM

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
I love that game! Finished the first two, GS is one of the best RPG series I've ever played on GBA, sadly I didn't have a chance to play the third one (Dark Dawn) on DS.
I feel you bro, I actully love the second one as well and have never played dark very well. But those are surely nice games  :D

PedroVGM

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Final Fantasy Tactics here as well and for several reasons.

I do like Xenogears a lot too (because it has a deep plot and complex characters), too bad the second disk is a bit on the rushed side and that's why it's not at the top of my list.
I love FF but I am a non mainstream gamer so my favorite one so far has to be FF4 for the SNES

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Kid : "MOOOMM! My poop is bloody red!" Me, an intellectual : "There's worm parasite inside your body. You gonna die soon."
Caught a guy trying to break into our house today. Appearantly he intended to burgle our neighbor (a 94yo widow) but picked the wrong house. Faced with two angry males he was quick to give up without a fight...
I just joined the club of nerds making their own Excel-Sheets to calculate HP / MP / EXP.. parameter curves
Me: "Finally finished most of my game backlog. Probably time to do some gamedev" | Steam: *offer sales*
If I recorded while I created (what I think is) a small plugin, would you be interested enough in the process to watch it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanyasj