Do you have a #1 favorite game? Which one?

KrimsonKatt

Pyromancer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Mario Kart Wii. I played over 1000 hours on this as a kid. I still have the disk to this day with my save files intact with 98% completion. Could never beat them expert ghosts. They were tough as bricks and as fast as a hyperactive squirrel on G Fuel. I will keep that game forever and I still play it from time to time. Another nostalgic game system in my childhood wasn't so good however...

bjenks

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Final Fantasy VIII will always be my favorite game of all time. However, Final Fantasy X is a very close second. I've replayed them many many times, and I'm still impressed.

vap0re0n

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If I could include 3 games for 1; Mass Effect Trilogy - perfect as a whole.
Otherwise, Dragon Age: Origins.

TWings

The Dragon Whisperer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's a tough one, there are a lot of games I came to love over the years, but I'd go for Knights of the Old Republic.
Despite all the flaws, it was an amazing experience back then, and the starting point for some other Bioware stuff I really enjoyed (Jade Empire, Mass Effect, The Old Republic). It was also my first step into Star Wars extended universe, as I came to enjoy Drew Karpyshyn SF writings in games and books.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Turns out 4 layers is A LOT.
I noticed random Japanese dialogue in the FF7 remake while playing in English. More than once. Just now I saved a vid where Tifa spoke Japanese after a battle. We all make mistakes lol, this is kinda funny though
I wonder if the new RPG Maker will have a built-in ABS for maps or a light effect system plugin out of the box.
Not having false expectations, but if it has both, then wow. I am gonna party all night. Nah I lie. I will party all night anyway, just searching for a good excuse. :stickytongue:
And BAM!, the moment you do understand Python setters by studying JS prototypes. That's called SERENDIPITY, coming with something when you was searching for something else. From "The three Princes of Serendib", a persian novel.
The sinking feeling when you realize your grandmother probably isn't long for this world, and the frustration when you know that this pandemic will take her away...not because she has Covid, but because no doctor is willing to see a patient to even run simple diagnostics anymore if one of her symptoms happens to be a recurring fever, even if her primary care physician gives her the test and it comes back negative.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lovekraft