Do you have a #1 favorite game? Which one?

KrimsonKatt

The Endless
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Mario Kart Wii. I played over 1000 hours on this as a kid. I still have the disk to this day with my save files intact with 98% completion. Could never beat them expert ghosts. They were tough as bricks and as fast as a hyperactive squirrel on G Fuel. I will keep that game forever and I still play it from time to time. Another nostalgic game system in my childhood wasn't so good however...

bjenks

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Final Fantasy VIII will always be my favorite game of all time. However, Final Fantasy X is a very close second. I've replayed them many many times, and I'm still impressed.

vap0re0n

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If I could include 3 games for 1; Mass Effect Trilogy - perfect as a whole.
Otherwise, Dragon Age: Origins.

TWings

The Dragon Whisperer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's a tough one, there are a lot of games I came to love over the years, but I'd go for Knights of the Old Republic.
Despite all the flaws, it was an amazing experience back then, and the starting point for some other Bioware stuff I really enjoyed (Jade Empire, Mass Effect, The Old Republic). It was also my first step into Star Wars extended universe, as I came to enjoy Drew Karpyshyn SF writings in games and books.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I find great satisfaction in smiting spambots. I'm not really sure why.
I finally added my newly updated demo back to the website! It only took like 4 weeks of work...
Where is the "world-weary sigh" comment response when you need it? I need that one more than anything, but the closest we have is "wow" or "angry".
My apologies if it's out-of-place for my goyim-lookin' ass to be the one to say it, but the mythology of "Golems" is that they were created by Rabbis to protect Jewish villages from Anti-semetic attacks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sianar