SERVICE Do you need voiceacting in your game?

Crackhead

The Voice
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hey there Pals, it took me a while to find the right topic to create this thread, but i think i found it now, if not, please tell me, so i can request the post being moved.

So, yeah, i'm doing voiceacting and would like to offer my service for free, as long as it is Non-commercial use, that is. I'm still in the beginning of my career but hope to make a living out of my voice one day.

Down below is a small Demo Reel i made today. I speak fluent english and german (if anyone ever needs it, lol)

If you like my voice and want me for your project, just hit me up in this thread or send me a pm.

I think this is all, have a nice day, pals.

PixeLockeT

Demon Lord Lady
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I sent a message. We're holding auditions currently, for small paying job (25$ for the lead, 10$ for supporting roles) for a fan game, to test how voice acting would work within our game. But you have a nice voice!

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Good voice there.

cchmaster

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Nice voice. I like it. :D
But my game is still on early stage, not ready for voice yet. haha

2DPIXX

Game Artist (Freelance)
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Wow you really have a great range and use it for cool character types :) continue the great work. kudos!

RPGSpirit

RPGod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You have great range bro, I see good things in your future! If you'd like we can talk about you maybe helping me out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Oh wow, just got word the police are looking for an armed suspect within a 2 block radius of my office. Super glad I'm not there right now. :kaoswt:
Sheila Nagase

same caption as before. :3
"Be as honest as you possibly can as often as you can. It makes your lies much easier to believe."
Each new game means new ways to survive and you need to adapt when you have 10 different stores with lots of items for your adventure

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neotek7