Do you prefer the hot or cold weather?

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Do you prefer the hot or cold weather? I like the hot weather because I can swim and cool off, but in the winter I can't do anything to warm up and I can't go outside :p  

Cadh20000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I like to swim, but when I can't be in the water I much prefer cold weather. Since I seldom get to swim no matter the weather, I'll take it cold.

Evan Finkel

Modeling Beholder
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I prefer winter, because I cannot wake up on summer. It gets tooooooo hot!

rpglover88

Rpg & Anime Maniac
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
When i was a kid, i loved hot weather. But now, its gotten so hot outside, its unbearable. So cold weather is the best for me. :)

captainproton

Dangerously Nifty
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Cold weather. Summer in Missouri is smelly and steamy and full of bugs. It's also rife with severe thunderstorms and tornados. I love the cold and snow, though. Yeah, we get blizzards in the winter, but you can move snow out of the way. And you can always add layers to warm up, but you can only take so much off before you get arrested.

~the cold never bothered me anyway~

Ralpf

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Cold, anything much over 80F and I become useless, though cold weather doesn't bother me much, and as captainproton said, you can always keep adding layers if it does get too cold.

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have almost zero issues with any kind of weather. I've lived in Florida and am used to it being 95F and max humidity. I can keep my air off and my windows open until it's about 85 F, no problem. I've also lived in the Midwest and right next to the Canadian border and tolerate temperatures well below zero, granted I have to take more precaution with the cold. But, I can easily be outdoors without a coat if it's only for a short while. About the most Northern thing I've done is eat an ice cream cone outdoors in the 20s without a coat on and was not really too bothered. I've also seen just about every natural disaster, even got to check earthquake off my list a few years ago.

Last edited by a moderator:

Clee

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I would definitely have to go with the hot weather.  It gives me even more of an excuse to be a beach bum and grab my surf board. 

Reaction score
First Language
Cookie
Primarily Uses
Cold, anything much over 80F and I become useless, though cold weather doesn't bother me much, and as captainproton said, you can always keep adding layers if it does get too cold.
Pun, if it was XP cause you have layers! Sorry for the lame joke... :p Anyways I love hot so I can go swimming, but in the winter time I like hot chocolate.

Arin

Tonight...we dine...in-oh a piece of candy!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Fraglspock
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Cold weather.

Hot weather makes me feel miserable. But I also hate snow.

I just hate outside, really.

Droe

Not a (total) noob
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I probably handle hot weather better but I prefer the cold weather. Cold = no bugs, which wins it for me.

Napdevil

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Cold, mainly due to a pretty superficial reason: I prefer winter fashion over summer fashion.

Even as a guy, I feel like I have more choice on what to wear when it's chilly outside.

Dalph

Nega Ralph™ (Retired Villain)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian Curses
Primarily Uses
RMMV
COLD!

When the weather is cold you can always wear sweaters and stuff until you'll start losing your human form and looking like a ball of yarn instead, but when it's too dayum hot you can't take off your skin or run around totally naked.

Also, when it's cold there are:

- much less insects.

- no sweat.

- no sleepless nights because of the warm.

- the brats are all at school, so there's much less noise and chaos on the streets in the morning.

So yeah, I prefer winter and cold at the end.

The only things that I love about the summer (and the hot weather) are...that I can go to the beach and approach girls easily and\or having fun swimming there.

Simon D. Aelsi

Voice Actor/Frelance Composer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hylian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hot weather.  I love it personally.  Nothin' like being on the beach or in the park, bare-chested, hair flowing, sand or grass in toes.... <3

Also I can take long walks at night. I can't do either when it's cold because one, you'd look pretty silly, 2, it's hella cold!  Then again, here in So Cal we have hot days in Winter and cold days in Summer!  It's pretty nice all year 'round.  I'd much rather be sporting a tank and shorts than bundle up in sweaters and things. I LIKE wearing shorts! They're awesome. I even wear 'em in winter, but sometimes it gets so cold here Ive gotta switch to long pants. ;_;

My FAVORITE weather though is spring and fall where days are warm and nights are brisk and breezy... I can tolerate cooler weather too, but for whatever reason I'm a hot-weather man.

Many people joke about our 'seasons'.... We have Summer, less Summer, Fall, and Almost Summer. :p

Ultim

Kartoffel.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
Scandinavian weather.Cold.I LOVE cold weather

doncht

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Cold for sure! It's very nice to sleep on it. 

SunStoneLight

Sweet-as-Cake
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I like a mixture of both. More or less hot with a cold breeze.

Deleted

The Champion of Uncertainty :D
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hot! Such a wonderful feeling, chilling in the sun.

Galenmereth

I thought what I'd do was
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm a viking, so I don't deal with heat very well. I definitely prefer cold weather. When in southern countries, I have to pretty much go from shade to shade all day long.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Yeseylon wrote on CrowStorm's profile.
All Hail Storm Crow, the Blue Eyes White Dragon of MtG!
I love these real life Oblivion videos:
I'm playing DQ:XI DE in 2d mode with the synthesized soundtrack, the only way a RPGMAKER creator should play it. :D
:/ it really get on my nerves reading stuff about how to write a resume and they say things like "turn your failures into wins!!!" ... no interview Ive ever had cared to hear anything about my failures, and why would they :( ?
"Huh? You haven't backed up yet? *menacing stare* "

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samaro