Sirius270

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So, I managed to find this really amazing Fox/Kitsune girl character, but for some reason, the colors have distorted. I managed to find an old save of it, but the color is still off. I will delete this picture once it is found (depending on ToU). Thank you in advance!
Edit: I am about 99% sure I found this character pre-made. I did not use the generator to make her. Thank you, though!

Attachments

• Foxkin_Girl_battler.png
    Foxkin_Girl_battler.png
    29.9 KB · Views: 41
  • Zoe.png
    Zoe.png
    24.9 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

Arthran

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

Sirius270

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
While it does look really close, this character actually pre-dates MZ, and I'm using RMMV. Thank you, though!
To me, it looks like the sprites are from the MZ character generator. I was able to get something kinda close:

View attachment 227401

IIRC, the miko clothing and the hair was from Heroine Character Generator for MZ. The ears I used were from Another World Heroine Character Generator for MZ. But it looks like there is another set of ears, as well as 9 fox tails in Heroine Character Generator 5. I don't own the latter, so I couldn't compare to see which ears were better.

Arthran

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
It could have been generated with MV then. The base sprites in your image definitely look like they're from a RPG Maker generator, but I didn't pull up the MV sprites to compare them to the MZ sprites and figure out which one.

Dunno if the rest of the details were hand drawn onto the base sprites, or if they're generator parts that you can find somewhere.

But the packs I linked do exist for MV as well, and are actually cheaper than the MZ ones when they go on sale. Pretty sure I got the MV version of the first pack for like $2.

Sirius270

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It could have been generated with MV then. The base sprites in your image definitely look like they're from a RPG Maker generator, but I didn't pull up the MV sprites to compare them to the MZ sprites and figure out which one.

Dunno if the rest of the details were hand drawn onto the base sprites, or if they're generator parts that you can find somewhere.

But the packs I linked do exist for MV as well, and are actually cheaper than the MZ ones when they go on sale. Pretty sure I got the MV version of the first pack for like $2.
I looked through everything I have, and cannot remake that character with the generator pieces I have. I also have not purchased the DLC you have mentioned.

Arthran

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Well, sorry, I dunno what to tell you. It's definitely a generator character. If you want a fox miko girl, you're gonna have to buy the packs. The MV pack with the miko outfit and hair is apparently $3.99 when it goes on sale. It should be due for another sale soon. The one with the fox ears and tail is a bit higher. It usually only drops down to about $10 on sale.

Now that I'm looking at it more closely, it does seem that it was made with the MV generator, which is why it's a bit different than the one I made. Also, it looks like the ears are probably from the pack that I linked just now, rather than the pack that I actually used in my attempt.

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Maig and I have a dress that is similiar but with a bow. I also have animal ears as well

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I may or may not be slightly crazy. Since I couldn’t find anything to renumber generator parts files that works on Linux, I’m scripting something up to run via terminal that’ll do the job. (Face is done (and was a fustercluck-and-a-half), and I’m taking a well-earned break before tackling SV, TV, TVD, and Variation. @.@)
I fixed my little itch.io issue... apparently filenames are case-sensitive. After I renamed the file IconSet.png instead of Iconset.png, it worked. I changed it back and forth a few times just to confirm this.

I'm gonna go beat my head against the wall now.

and an original idea of people having alter egos is back... finally.
Another camping area.
I just found out somebody pirated my 3,99$ game. I spent over a year making it and somebody just publish it for free a week after early access released.

I should be glad, cuz if they pirate you, that means your game has to be good, but im not. I barely sold any copy. Didn't get any info from most of the sites I wrote.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nnl94