Doctor Who Resources Needed (Large set)

HallamC

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Hi all,

I am currently planning a Doctor Who inspired RPG game. This would be non-commercial and simply a fun, fan project. Ideally, the resource set would be fairly large and include a vast number of tilesets and character sheets. Examples of what I would need are:

1. The Doctor (any version)
2. The TARDIS (both interior and exterior)
3. The Master (any version)
4. Doctor Who companions from 2005 onwards (Rose, Martha, Donna, Cpt Jack, Amy, Rory, Clara, Bill, Nardole etc.)
5. A vast number of Doctor Who enemies (Daleks, Cyberman, Weeping Angels, Judoon, Slitheen, Sycorax, Autons, Sontaran, Ice Warrior, The SIlence, The Zygons, Silurians, The Ood, The Flood etc.)
6. Doctor who secondary characters (UNIT solider, Davros, other Time Lords, King Fisher, Prof Lazarus etc.)
7. Icons for sonic screwdriver and psychic paper
8. Backgrounds / artwork for planets such as Earth, Gallifrey, The Moon, Skaro, Mondas
9. Tilesets for Space ships, planets, star systems.

This is a huge request and totally understandable if not possible, but I really do want to try and create a proper Doctor Who game that fans all over can enjoy playing.

Note: Failing getting specific Doctor Who resources, I would also be interested in generic doctor who resouces (random time lords, custom spaceships etc.) and make a game where the player controls their own time lord, rather than The Doctor.

Thanks very much!

NOTE: Unsure if this matters, but I will be using RPG MAKER MV to make the game,

JtheDuelist

Just a dev who actually got a game finished
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@HallamC For that many resources, you should use the Project Recruitment board, not Resource Requests. Resource Requests are for one or two resources, not an entire game's worth of resources.

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@HallamC As already pointed out, Resource Requests is for small requests, typically a sprite or a couple of tiles. You will need to post in Project Recruitment. Before doing so, please read the Rules and Guidelines, and format your post accordingly. As your opening post does not comply with them, I can't just move this thread across, and so will have to close it.

I do know that there is at least one thread in Resources with Dr Who assets, but I don't have time to search for a link for you. That might at least get you started.

Closing this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

fighting game fans might really enjoy my game battle wise, and I feel non fighting fans might learn some stuff. thanks row system. pokes, neutral, and zoning time...
This community is awesome. They helped me get my eventing processes to work. I love you all.
suspended on twitter for calling an ahole an ahole & appealing the tweet; furious at myself for being even slightly upset with my suspension: oh no, you've been temporarily banned from hell. GET OVER IT, me.
how can you download the tiles from a forum post here? HELP
That moment when you post the wrong download link to your game and wonder why it got so few downloads... :mad:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
safrasnativa