Acolyte

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A

Greetings, friends! This is a set of parallax images and charactersets to help you create your very own Tardis interior! :D

The charactersets might be a little difficult to align. I suggest using a script call to manually designate the specific event coordinates ( $gameMap.event(eventID).setPosition(x, y) for MV, or $game_map.events[evID].moveto(x, y) for Ace)

Terms: Free for noncommercial use. Please credit me as Acolyte. You can post them elsewhere, as long as you don't claim them as your own or try to sell them.

Parallax Images (Ace size):

Parallax Floor

Coral Overlay

Shadow Overlay

Parallax Images (MV size):

Parallax Floor

Coral Overlay

Shadow Overlay

Charactersets

Tardis interior door

Tardis console. Can be animated by going through all twelve frames forward and back, or if you prefer a faster animation, you can cycle through the four leftmost frames as if you were animating an rpg maker door opening and closing.

When assembled, you should be left with something like this:

Update: I finally finished my Lhuvia Template version of the tenth doctor!

Last edited by a moderator:

lixerman99

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Oh my gosh, this is amazing

RocketKnight

Broke with expansive taste
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Gorgeous, i'm speechless!  Are you making an Doctor Who project? You should, that's amazing1

Ellie Jane

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English (UK)
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I would absolutely love a dr who game, especially Christopher Ecclestone or David Tennant era.

IXNine

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
Aah, this is amazing! 

Acolyte

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
OK, so I finally finished that doctor sprite I was working on:

The hair animation is a little odd, but I felt like I should just go ahead and release it instead of putting it infinitely on hold.

EDIT: I also animated the little doodad in the tardis console:

Last edited by a moderator:

coolphill

Gamer
Reaction score
First Language
US English
Primarily Uses
N/A
This is one of the greatest things I've ever seen on this site. Good job.

Grayfoks

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I can't seem to get any of the Console to fit together? I've tried creating multiple events, using each part of the console but there's massive gaps. Any help would be appreciated.

mara_vertin

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Grayfoks Don't know if you still need help but it should work when you add a $ in front of the file name. :)

Sanyee

Just a Random but really Cool NPC
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm not using it, but I'm totally LOVING it.... :kaoluv:

SeaPhoenix

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Ariel_Schnee you need to crop the image so that only the sprite that you want remains and rename it so that it starts with $. So for example, if you want the leftmost doctor, you open the image in a graphics program that handles transparency (like Gimp or Photoshop or Aseprite) and remove the six columns on the right, then save the three remaining columns and rename the file as $doctor.png.

There's a tutorial on spritesheet sizes and naming conventions here (it's for MV, but the same rules apply to Ace): https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/custom-sprite-sheet-sizing-and-formatting.92292/

zousug

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Greetings, friends! This is a set of parallax images and charactersets to help you create your very own Tardis interior! :D

The charactersets might be a little difficult to align. I suggest using a script call to manually designate the specific event coordinates ( $gameMap.event(eventID).setPosition(x, y) for MV, or $game_map.events[evID].moveto(x, y) for Ace)

Terms: Free for noncommercial use. Please credit me as Acolyte. You can post them elsewhere, as long as you don't claim them as your own or try to sell them.

Parallax Images (Ace size):
I was just thinking of asking about Doctor Who resources..

Can you make a Tardis outisde view that fades in and out to vanish?

T3-mith

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
lol these are cool, it would be pretty cool to see a doctor who, game with all the rules of the doctor, lol try to beet the game you get 12 lives lol have the ability to kill but loose points if you kill or something haha, kind of hard to think of how that would work out really, just trying to set it up in my head into a rpg, that you should not kill on,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just realized I have a few Steam gifts floating around. Anyone need RPG Maker MV or XP (Steam only)? Send me a message and I will send them on over!
*when you can do the Unity tutorials, but when you actually try and convert it to your own knowledge, it fails horribly*
Hi, I made a game for a competition. I need some players to help play and vote for the best game.

https://ekamu.itch.io/not4ever
don’t forget to rate the game here

Voting is open until 12 August.

Thanks.
Progresses. Tonight: refinemment, column, pitfall, bump and gutter (I'll leave doors for last, they are scary).
What is your favourite rpg maker plugin?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mdoracio