Does a Persona 3-5 day cycle calendar plug-in exist?

Htlaets

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
So, my game has a persona 3-5 day cycle where doing an event advances time, but it doesn't advance otherwise. Two free time slots per day kinda deal. I signal the time of day by a tint shift between morning and afternoon (The tint only changes when you're outside, inside tint remains the same, which makes it hard for players to tell what time it is if they're loading a save), and there are deadline days and the like where things are supposed to happen and dungeons need to be completed.

Now, I've implemented this in the simplest manner possible, I have a variable for what day it is (1, 2 ... 29 etc.), a variable for how many days until the next deadline, a variable for what week it is, and a variable for what time of day it is (-1 for the very short waking up period, 0 for day, 1 for afternoon, 2 for night/sleep time). It works.

However, the problem is that the only time I signal how many days are left for the deadline is when the main character wakes up. And the only time I signal how many days are left until the dungeon needs to be completed is when the main character wakes up. And the only way for the player to realize what day it is is in the save menu.

I'd rather have some menu option that can relay to the player all this information, preferably in the form of a calendar, and maybe a removable HUD bit where there's a picture of a sun/moon in the corner (I suppose this one could be solved by simply using show picture).

Long story short, I'm wondering if there's a calendar or time cycle plug-in that covers this? I've done a search and haven't found one that meets that precise criteria. All I've found was a time system that does real-time advancement, and while I figure that might be able to be modified for my needs, I'd just like to make sure there isn't another option first.

J-G

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think mogs plugins has something that could help. Try searching his plugins

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Was stressing about this plugin earlier, but pretty happy with how its looking now! Purple makes it pop more too!! :)
A friend requested me to do a pfp for his twitch channel, so far he approved one of my sketches, so going to digital now. The style he's looking for is quite different from my usual, hopefully I can get it right... :kaoback:
I am so hyped! A new post update and im anxious to see reactions..eeeeeeee
When a youtuber plays your project or game made by you using MAKERs, you will just be awe struck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deli