does anybody have an axolotl sprite? (for mv/mz)(free)

eraXx

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
does anybody have / know about an axolotl spritesheet for mv/mz? i need it for a game, i wont be making any money off this game, and ill credit you / the creator of the sprite
i dont need a face image or battler, just the overworld sprites will do

Trihan

Speedy Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Unfortunately not. The only thing I could find was a post asking for the same thing from the 7th of May which also hasn't gotten one yet.

HexMozart88

The Master of Random Garbage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I could try, but I don't know if it'll be MV/MZ style.

eraXx

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
when i say mv/mz i hust mean each frame is 48x48

HexMozart88

The Master of Random Garbage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Quick question: does it need to be from all directions? I can probably do it facing different ways, but I have no idea how axolotls move, so you may have to do a bit of editing if you want an animation.

Also finished the front-facing one. 1624654891297.png

Last edited:

Dj403

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Quick question: does it need to be from all directions? I can probably do it facing different ways, but I have no idea how axolotls move, so you may have to do a bit of editing if you want an animation.

Also finished the front-facing one. View attachment 193396
Beudiful.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

how does everybody even finish anything

i have like 5 projects in the backburner and it's just so sad that i probably won't get to finish all or maybe even any of them
Did you know that 90% of people in the world use the number in their sentence as they see fit?
It's been a long time since I was here but I have a lot of updates... btw I am teaching again about game programming and game design in some schools here in Brazil hahahaha It's good to see kids and teens learning this kind of thing!
welp, I literally can't continue working on ALEX now that my MZ trial is up (unless I somehow place in the jam which I don't remotely deserve to for my unfinished crap) so I am back on my bullshit

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H3ctorGH