Does anyone have any 'downed' animal sprites? (SOLVED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iamaperson

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
By this I mean dead animals basically. I noticed I already have sprite sheets for dead versions of the default cat and dog, but that's about it. No variety whatsoever. I'm mainly looking for a sprite for a dead boar, but any dead animal sprites you can find would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Resource Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Banjo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I'd also be interested in this, especially the boar.

Sevarihk

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMXP
I made a set of mountain sheep with a bunch of animations a while ago that also had some down poses. They were made for XP, though, so they will have to be reformattet for other maker engines, but I can help with that, if you'd like. Hope this helps

bergschaf-down-gore.pngbergschaf-down.png

Iamaperson

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I made a set of mountain sheep with a bunch of animations a while ago that also had some down poses. They were made for XP, though, so they will have to be reformattet for other maker engines, but I can help with that, if you'd like. Hope this helps

View attachment 149759View attachment 149760
Hi. Sorry this is quite a late reply. If you're still up for it, then I would be very interested. Animations aren't hugely important for me, just so long as they move like other overworld animal sprites in MV that's all that matters. I'm looking for a live sheep and one that is dead without a wound and another dead one with an axe wound. Would you still be up for it? If so, then thank you so much! You would be an amazing help!

Sevarihk

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Sure, reformating the normal walk animation and down poses for MV shouldn't be a problem. Will any of those down poses work for an axe wound, or would you like me to edit one of them?

Iamaperson

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sure, reformating the normal walk animation and down poses for MV shouldn't be a problem. Will any of those down poses work for an axe wound, or would you like me to edit one of them?
I think the third bloodied sheep from the left is a step in the right direction, but would it be possible to edit it a bit so there is only one gash and is quite bloodied?

Sevarihk

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Editing that down pose to have one bloody wound should be quite easy. Which sheep would you like to have that done for? As you can see from the down poses, there are white and brown sheep, each with short or long horns.

Iamaperson

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Editing that down pose to have one bloody wound should be quite easy. Which sheep would you like to have that done for? As you can see from the down poses, there are white and brown sheep, each with short or long horns.
Oh, yeah. I only just noticed that. How about the white sheep with the long horns?

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Dumped ---

Hero: Please go out with me!
F.Healer: (Silent In 10 Seconds) I refuse.
Hero: ???
F.Healer: I don't want my friendship with F.Mage is ruined because i'm in your side. so...i'm sorry. (Running)
Hero: (Glass Break SFX)
I really wish to have listened someone's advice regarding writing, because I'm a little stuck.

Guys, if you have a whole story in mind, and you strongly believe it's going to work, make the effort of writing it. Because if you get stuck in a scene, you might have to re-assess it.
1 million messages is approaching. Some say the true identity of the legendary Maker is gonna be revealed. I mean come on, the legendary Maker is just a myth.....
Yes it took me this long to make a basic cape. :p Here is a shady necromancer elf to model it.

I dub him Nyxiel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tema25