Does anyone know about this tileset?

PietroSoares

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I think this tileset tilea3.pngmay be from some game. Is this Tileset from any game? Most Tilesets that I get are from google. But I am afraid of being in a game and I don't want to catch anyone and I already have a lot. And I don't do much research ...

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Resource Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Those appear to be the standard MV tiles simply recolored. But, you need to find out who recolored them and whether credit needs to be given or not. And if there are any original tiles in there. Without looking at the tileset myself, I can't say for certain they are all just recolors/edits.

Please be more careful in the future when finding tilesets to note where you get them and who created them, so you can add the proper credits to your game.

tale

Volunteer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Tineye leads me to vxresource wordpress website, they claim to be The "Real" macks tileset (original)

Credits: Mack

I'm not sure how valid that sounds.

Parallax Panda

Got into VxAce ~2014 and never stopped...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Looks like the 32x32 REF Map tiles (made for Vx), but I'm not sure...

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
They are by Mack, and here is the official recovery thread:

Guardinthena

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I just saw this tileset (or one very similar) in another thread about a week ago. I am sorry but I don't remember how I got to that thread. I think somebody was looking to credit as well. Grandma Deb had come on saying it was a Mack tileset but provided two different versions. One that was Mack's and one that was edited (I think by Grandma Deb) so that the roof of the bottom right wall was better.

That said, this looks different in minor was. That bottom roof isn't edited (so no Grandma Deb edit) and I don't remember the straw thatch wall but I could be misremembering.

EDIT: Oh shoot! Avery beat me on this by seconds.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with some pixel art! Feel free to drop by!

Can't believe I forgot to put an image of my drawing pad! It looks kinda like this, maybe I'll get a better pic tomorrow...
Backup tip: If you don't want to back up your whole project every day, at least back up everything *except* your Image and Audio folders, which you can do weekly/as needed/etc.
The final version of our game is already available both in English and Spanish! ^___^
Can't believe this day has finally come... T_T
Im so happy that Dead By Daylight is getting a Silent Hill chapter! Cant wait to play as pyramid head

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tauron7