Does anyone know of any open world Final Fantasy like games made with RPG maker?

Two_Stubz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Norwegian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm a bit bored and i was wondering if there were any Games sort of like Final fantasy, or open world/Semi open world.

feel free to shamelessly promote your own games if you want to.

Also I posted this in the right area.

Edit: everything is welcome as long as it is open world or at least semi open world. it also doesn't have to be final fantasy like, it can be skyrim like or fallout like, fantasy or realistic, future or past, anything is welcome

Last edited:

Animebryan

Need more resources!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
UPRC's Final Fantasy: Blackmoon Prophecy series is a FF Fan series that very well done.
There's also a sequel & even a 3rd game in the works.

There's also Kentona's Hero's Realm, which draws inspiration from Dragon Quest 4, by being divided into chapters & groups of heroes joining together in the final chapter. He's also working on a commercial remake for it called Hero's Realm: Heroic Edition.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Animebryan I had never thought of Hero's Realm as open world, it always struck me as being fairly linear. Sure, there's a bit of flexibility in places, but is there enough to meet the criterion of the OP?

Two_Stubz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Norwegian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Animebryan I had never thought of Hero's Realm as open world, it always struck me as being fairly linear. Sure, there's a bit of flexibility in places, but is there enough to meet the criterion of the OP?
i haven't really been able to play it, because the resolution messes up and i can't read anything, but it does seem like something i'd play. So yes, it meets the criteria.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Video Games. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

General Discussion is for general topics around game development.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Diary ---

M.Mage: It's the F.Mage's Diary. While she isn't here,i can read it.

May, 10: I'm hurt after the battle with the Minotaur. But luckily,F.Healer heal me with her Heal-2. That why,i Fall in Love with her.

M.Mage: Eh???
So... some of my Desktop hardware has kicked it apparently (still trying to figure out what and how at the moment :/ ) .... yay?
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Made a HUGE (YYOOOOJJ) Update to Monstructs and moving towards a Steam Early Access release!
A skill type called: "Rumagic". The intention is Magic with Rum(that pirates drink)
Does it sound strange in English?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Naga23