Does anyone know the source of this MIDI?

AdamSakuru

[Null_Value]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
http://www.mediafire.com/file/1mwkn7t3xmx262k/BGM_-_Battle_-_Default01.MID/file

Years ago, I heard this BGM/MIDI in a Hanzo Kimura project trailer. I liked the music and somehow came across the MIDI for it around the time I'd heard it in the trailer. But I actually can't even find the trailer now. I think his channel no longer exists.

I recently emailed him and he said the MIDI was originally from a website that had a bunch of free resources for RPG type projects. He said he couldn't find the site when I asked him for the source, and given that he was called out for plagiarizing/stealing art assets I wanted to double check this is actually the case that it's a free resource. The reason is because I'm having someone create a soundtrack for my project and we bounced the idea around of having one of the songs in the game be a recreation/remix of an existing song made for RPG Maker (editor or resource.) I really like this composition, it's fantastic for a MIDI.

For any moderators who're reading this, if there's a more appropriate place for this thread feel free to move it. Originally I would have posted it in the resource section but it states not to upload anything you haven't created yourself. This seemed like the next best place for this thread.

AdamSakuru

[Null_Value]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Archeia
Thanks for moving the thread. That site you linked is not bad. Not bad at all!
Although I don't think it's this one since his uploads don't contain any MIDIs.

TheoAllen

Self-proclaimed jack of all trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I'm not sure, but why I was thinking if it was maoudamashii's work?
https://maoudamashii.jokersounds.com/music_bgm.html

Their musics are on my collection, and since it's so many (by I mean many, it really is) I couldn't memorize them all.
Besides Maou's work may has the similar quality of the composition if you're looking for the alternatives.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The final version of our game is already available both in English and Spanish! ^___^
Can't believe this day has finally come... T_T
Im so happy that Dead By Daylight is getting a Silent Hill chapter! Cant wait to play as pyramid head
I'm glad I found those fishies by @whtdragon so I had a proper base to start pixeling the first enemies in the game.
Such cuties... yeah.
Yesterday, for my youngest sibling's birthday, we watched one of his favorite movies.
Ponyo is such a beautiful, but certainly strange, movie.
I just have to say that I prefer the majority of Studio Ghibli's works to those of Disney.
*sees work place in incoming call history* .... =www= hisssssSSSSSssss.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IronWario