[Null_Value]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
http://www.mediafire.com/file/1mwkn7t3xmx262k/BGM_-_Battle_-_Default01.MID/file

Years ago, I heard this BGM/MIDI in a Hanzo Kimura project trailer. I liked the music and somehow came across the MIDI for it around the time I'd heard it in the trailer. But I actually can't even find the trailer now. I think his channel no longer exists.

I recently emailed him and he said the MIDI was originally from a website that had a bunch of free resources for RPG type projects. He said he couldn't find the site when I asked him for the source, and given that he was called out for plagiarizing/stealing art assets I wanted to double check this is actually the case that it's a free resource. The reason is because I'm having someone create a soundtrack for my project and we bounced the idea around of having one of the songs in the game be a recreation/remix of an existing song made for RPG Maker (editor or resource.) I really like this composition, it's fantastic for a MIDI.

For any moderators who're reading this, if there's a more appropriate place for this thread feel free to move it. Originally I would have posted it in the resource section but it states not to upload anything you haven't created yourself. This seemed like the next best place for this thread.

AdamSakuru

[Null_Value]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Archeia
Thanks for moving the thread. That site you linked is not bad. Not bad at all!
Although I don't think it's this one since his uploads don't contain any MIDIs.

TheoAllen

Self-proclaimed jack of all trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I'm not sure, but why I was thinking if it was maoudamashii's work?
https://maoudamashii.jokersounds.com/music_bgm.html

Their musics are on my collection, and since it's so many (by I mean many, it really is) I couldn't memorize them all.
Besides Maou's work may has the similar quality of the composition if you're looking for the alternatives.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

After gathering, sorting out & reconsidering hundreds of enemy battlers over the last two das, finally my favorite part begins: Inventing names and lore for them all :D
I'm running a sale for Learn RPG Maker MV on Itch.io, can I compete with NSFW games earning goals?
Another Friday and another Zoom call that could have been an email. Working from home is awesome.
Finished with the semester; finally have some time to play around with MV :kaopride:
Started work on the fishing Mini-Game

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Asher491351