Does anyone know where anyone sells this?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by teeobi, Feb 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teeobi

teeobi Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Indonesian
    Primarily Uses:
    Other

trying to get the full OST of this game.

PM me preferrable.

2. Animebryan

Animebryan Feels like I'm slowly dying! Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Why not just download it directly off of YouTube? If someone's posted the entire soundtrack on to YT there are plenty of browser add-ons or websites for downloading music from videos.

teeobi and Engr. Adiktuzmiko like this.
  3. teeobi

teeobi Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Indonesian
    Primarily Uses:
    Other
    You made a great point but so far i have no luck downloading any.

They all stopped at 200mb plus or less.
    Maybe the size or something but they all failed.what do you propose to download?

4. Animebryan

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Are you trying to download the audio from the video you posted? If file size limits are a problem you could look to see if each track is uploaded separately. A lot of people who upload soundtracks make separate videos for each one & put them in a playlist. Also, it could have something to do with your bandwidth regulated by your ISP. They could also have a data limit & if you've reached it, they could be throttling your bandwidth.

Edit: Holy sh*t I just looked at how long that video is, no wonder you can't download it! Most downloaders (add-ons & websites) have a data limit they won't allow (strains their servers/bandwidth/resources). You definitely need to track down those tracks one by one.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2019
    teeobi likes this.
  5. teeobi

teeobi Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Indonesian
    Primarily Uses:
    Other
    No i download video. And i wanted the whole thing including the image. I don't know about separate track. I do not want it.

Maybe it is the bandwidth.
    ...what's the solution then?​

6. Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Engr. Adiktuzmiko Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy' Veteran

First Language:
    Tagalog
    The video is simply far too long, which also means it has a very big size.. A possible solution is to see if they can upload it in a file sharing site or a torrent.

If you need the soundtrack, you can try to find a download for official versions of the game itself (the game itself is free to download and is still available afaik) as those come with the soundtrack in it.

Why do you want the video in its full form and not separate tracks? What exactly is it that you're trying to do?

Last edited: Feb 18, 2019
    teeobi likes this.
  7. Animebryan

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Downloading a 7 hour long video is rather difficult to do due to data limits of various downloaders. I tried Googling ways to download such long videos & this may be 1 solution: https://www.youtubebyclick.com/YouTubeToMp3LongVideos.php

Its a downloader that lets you download 'very long' videos. I haven't used it myself but feel free to give it a try.

If in fact you can't get it to work then you'll have to settle for individual downloads and audio only formats. I also happened to stumble on to a website that has tracks to download but I don't think they have every track from the video.
    http://jiyukyoku.blogspot.com/2017/03/ragnarok-online-complete-soundtrack.html

teeobi likes this.
  8. teeobi

teeobi Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Indonesian
    Primarily Uses:
    Other
    Okay. I have been using
    www.onlinevideoconverter.com
    No hyperlink from my samsung s3 note phone :headshake:

So far to no avail but now i finally succeed! Simply by borrowing the better connection from my workplace and using my smartphone since any download using the same website with pc crashes(also different place).or perhaps
    It has something to do with me becoming a veteran on rpgmakerweb in such a short time???? Do i get to be called S-$-$senpai now??? :kaopride:Or vet-sama?
    Huh? Huhhhh!!!!

As for what i am trying to do...
    Well i am trying to enjoy it but there is no full mp3 track of it and i have been enjoying more music videos than audios only. And the mp3 download failed too so i guess i prefer the video.

Again thanks for your assist...they were touching even tho they dont work.
    :kaophew:
    Now begone earthlings!!!
    I mean.. ehem... this is not advertising ragnarok online and www.onlinevideoconverter.com
    I-I..i am not associated with them...just a very addicted fan without adequate skills to entertain my self like they do :kaoangry:
    So dont harbour any feeling of uselessness and waste of timeee... life is full of hazards yo so be soft and infinite yo!

Cya.

Edit: the hyperlink work just fine i guess after i posted but not manually applied.

9. jugaaribros

jugaaribros Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    "OnlineVideoConverter" won't work for me. I think it might be an issue with my country or Browser. I've downloaded it from YTB Converter Free. It's also an amazing tool too.
    Here is a link to it: https://ytbconverterfree.com/facebook-video-downloader
    I also want to add that I'm not advertising this site and I won't have any relation with them. I've just replied to the above post.

10. PikanyaDesu

PikanyaDesu Professional Amateur Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Well this would obviously be more laborious (but a simpler solution)...just download Audacity (which is free) and tell it the recording source is whatever is coming through your speakers.

Now it's going to record it in real-time so you may just want to leave this on overnight while you sleep to finish up and turn down your speakers (but not your computer's master volume). Be warned though, ANYTHING (that includes system notifications, popups, etc.) will also get recorded this way....so turn all of that off if possible. Youtube will sometimes decide to ask if you are "still listening" as well during long videos with no mouse movement, so I'd recommend downloading MouseJiggle which will move it slightly to keep the PC from going to sleep or Youtube flagging you as listening inactively.

It's a bit of a chore, but at least it's guaranteed to work :)

11. Celianna

Celianna Tileset artist Global Mod

First Language:
    Dutch
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV

Going to close this as people are giving advice on how to rip off OSTs from videos.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.