Roseredpinball

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I apologize ahead of time if this is the wrong forum to post in. If it is, would a moderator be so kind as to move it to the appropriate forum? Thank you so much. Anyway, I found these old facesets and charset in one of my old game's files but I can't for the life of me figure out who made them or where they came from. I'd really like to use them if possible, so if anybody could help me locate the original source of these resources and whether or not I'm allowed to use them, I'd be super grateful! I'm still not sure if I'm allowed to post them, so I will wait for now. If I am though, please let me know and I will share the facesets asap. Hopefully someone can help me find where they came from. Thanks again! And again I apologize is this is the wrong place for this. I didn't see anything in the rules specifying I wasn't allowed to post this here and it seems like the most fitting place for it.

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Perhaps John Cage? :p Just joking, hard to tell without the actual faceset though.

Roseredpinball

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Sorry, I wasn't sure if I was allowed to post them or not. Here:

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you're not sure if you're allowed to post them, then it's best just to link them. We can't tell you if you can post them or not as we don't know the terms of the original artist.

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@mlogan In his defense, I believe the purpose of this thread is to identify the artist in order to know what his/her terms are. If he had the link, he wouldn't have this problem. So if there are indeed restrictions on reposting these assets, I believe OP's honestly and good faith is a good enough reason. He could always remove the files after someone identifies the artists and we have access to the terms.

As for OP, sorry, I have no idea where these come from.

Roseredpinball

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Roseredpinball If you haven't found out yet, I believe this has to be the page you are looking for, although, its in japanese, so I really don't know what it says :kaoswt:

http://inanutshell.blog109.fc2.com/blog-date-20100308-1.html

Hope it helps you ;)
Wow, I can't believe you found it! Thank you so much! I used Google Translate and it sounds like I'm allowed to use these resources. The creator said their terms of the same as somebody named "Nanbo I poke" since it was apparently made to go with that person's sprites. But when I followed the link it led me to a website with a link to another website in Japanese and for some reason Google Translate wouldn't work on this one. Hmm, but I think it's okay for me to use these as long as I give credit. Still, does anybody know how I might go about finding somebody who might translate this page for me? Here's the page with the original sprites for those interested: http://tukuttenanbo.web.fc2.com/index.html

Anyway thank you very much again! I will remove the facesets posted now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I've noticed that the website has changed a lot since I left in August last year...
One of my kitties after a long, tiring day of being adorable.
We have good wifi here now thanks to a guy who had the audacity to tell the Director "Sir, the wifi sucks. Make it faster and increase the bandwidth" in this arrogant tone. The Director is a complete sweetheart so he did just that. So you may see me around often now, being disturbing as usual.
To compensate for me feeling too sick to interact properly, have an old recording of me calming you with Zelda's Lullaby. https://vocaroo.com/jqTcbzdQTw5 :kaojoy:
Finally found someone to make battlers for me. Just wants $50 for a small one. And $75 for a big one. So who wants to help me make a GoFundMe page? Scratch that. How much can I get for a kidney on the black market?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ordan