Does anyone remember John Wizard Games?

Larry Jones

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Did anybody play their games? I really liked them, I just played Dawn’s Light & its sequels and Christmas spin offs really but thought they were great...funny, good puzzles etc. Seems they suddenly shut down a couple years back and deleted their archive of games so you can’t get them any more.

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah, I played Our Love Will Grow and Our Love Will Grow 2, also liked it, but as I know he left game developing, maybe that's why he deleted the games.... that's kinda sad.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Yes, I really enjoyed them as well. Stargazer and the Lilly & Sasha games are probably my favourites. They also had a hand in the development of Aveyond 4, which I also loved.

I own several (most of?) the ones that are on Steam. Sad to see some of those aren't available anymore. Their puzzles were a lot of fun and I loved their writing, not only for the PCs, but also the NPCs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
4 days im not using my laptop to waiting someone to reinstall (sigh)
Stream will be live shortly with some Donkey Kong 64! Feel free to drop by!
Working on a test Boss for the new No Travel Game Jam
- Name Plugin by Moghunter -
Free RPG Maker Ready Charging Up Animation

Enjoy -No Credit Needed But Appreciated -
Download it at https://lvgames.itch.io/free-charging-up-pixel-animation-fx-rpg-maker-ready
:/ .... so, thought I’d go to the park to sit in the cool breeze and get out of the house a little. Nope, guess that’s quarantined too. Ok...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whypzk