Does everyone have the "0 Warning Points" under their Picture?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TEETH

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
It's very confusing as I don't see it under others, and I have never recieved any so I didn't know if it was a bug or not.

NeoFantasy

Building Worlds
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I have it under mine as well. The only person who can see it is you (and probably the mods).

Last edited by a moderator:

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Not a bug.  It is there for your information and, as NeoFantasy said, no one else can see it, so  it is private to you.

TEETH

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Ah. Thank you.

Rikifive

Bringer of Happiness
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
Other
Yup, it's a personal information.

I don't think people would like to show these points if they would have some. =P

I would love to get some of these points, so I could distribute them to raise my forum stats. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These are not the kind of points that cause your forum stats to be raised, unless you're talking about the Moderator Attention or Moderator Annoyance or Troublemaker stats.

Anyway, closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I think after I get this game done, I'm going to take a long vacation from game development. It feels great to see the coding skills get better and it is fun - but god it is also so exhausting.
Just advertising that I released version 0.9 of my game yesterday, for feedback purposes. My first game or creative endeavor ever :D Would be cool if someone tries it out!
An overall view of my full set of sprites so far, this was really fun to work in this past year! :kaopride:
1653056206274.png

Even though the game is cancelled, I'm still doing art in my spare time and seeing how it'd look.

It's a lot of fun. Wish I could be an artist!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RiShel