Does it run on my Mac and Windows systems?

wanttozock13

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Hello guys!

I have two computers. A Mac Book and a Windows PC. I've got the following question: When I buy the system is it possible to run the same RPG Maker on both of my computers or do i need two different licenses for each PC?

Thanks for your help in advance!

Jarrad

Broke College Student
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I have RMMV on my macbook pro and my windows desktop with the steam client

KisaiTenshi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
The Steam license is only attached to the editor. So you can pretty much use it on whatever computer you want as long as you can use your steam license on it.

That said, the steam version will not permit you to run two copies at the same time. Just like how you can't run the games from two separate installations of steam at the same time. This is by design with steam games. Note that you can run anything exported from the editor without any dependency on steam.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Tired of just doing mobile. Now you can Play the game in ur Browser! https://bigmala-productions.itch.io/rpg-forever
I managed to fix my car at last... :biggrin:

I'm proud of what I have achieved with my project. Don't mind with the Spanish, Ill add more languages.
Im currently looking at the RPG MAKER Steam page, and i found out the Rpg maker mz requires bit 64 pc, i only have bit 32 pc ;-;, i am really using an ancient pc.. XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gillfigno