bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I believe that's the famous big iconset, and if so it does indeed have RIPs. I couldn't magnify it enough to tell with 100% certainty, but I'd say best avoid it if you are unsure of the creator of the icons.

ts50

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thanks, you two.
I'll be sure not to use it.

JtheDuelist

Your Friendly Neighborhood Shapeshifter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
@Thomas Smith YEP, I see rips- particularly EVERY SINGLE LAST PIN FROM SQUARE ENIX'S "THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU" (BARRING THE NOISE/REAPER PINS) is in it. And I think I also saw Fire Emblem Awakening's version of Mercurius in there as well...

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ugh... 4:53AM over here and I can't sleep so why not just game make.
I just love the MV feature that allows you to create your own animations!
I typically ask this on my normal social media channels, but figured there may be good replies here. Anyone got any good horror movie recommendations? I've seen a lot, but I always love getting suggestions! Bonus points if you know which service it is streaming on (in the US) - bring on the spOoooOky!
 After a few distractions (and my annual rough second week of October), I’m getting back on track with my OMGC project.
 Am I overcomplicating it? Yes. Am I going to tone it down? Almost certainly not.
 At least the dialogue stuff is almost done. I need to do the map itself, and then all that’s left is combat.
 Getting there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pandoleya