RMVXA Dog Days

Discussion in 'Game Ideas and Prototypes' started by Roseredpinball, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Roseredpinball

Roseredpinball Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    This is my first time posting a game to this forum and it's still in its very early stages so please go easy on me. Here goes!:

Summary:

Have you ever wondered what it was like to be a dog? No? Well, now you can (be a dog)! Play as one of nine different dogs each with their own unique story! You can be a show dog, a service dog, a police dog, a stray, or even a regular house dog plus plenty more! You will laugh and cry in Dog Days!

Features:

- Be somebody's pet!
    - Find a mate!
    - Have your very own litter of cute puppies!
    - Marry a cat!
    - Drink out of the toilet bowl!
    - Eat your owner's homework!
    - And more!

Characters:

- Play as one of nine breeds: Husky, Mutt, German Shepard, Shiba, Corgi, Beagle, Sheepdog, Chihuahua, or Pug
    - A cynical, hard-boiled detective who serves as your police partner
    - A wealthy, haughty woman with a gambling addiction
    - A sickly little girl in need of a service dog to guide and protect her
    - A carefree little boy from a (seemingly) typical suburban home
    - A scientist who rebels against the illegal animal-testing lab he works at
    - A quiet, socially-awkward farmer with a heart of gold
    - A jaded veteran suffering from PTSD-induced nightmares
    - A spoiled but lovable rich girl with a penchant for frilly outfits and tea parties
    - And more!

Progress:

As I said this game is still very much in its infancy. I've begun work on it but I'm still in need of some resources. I know this isn't the thread to post on however, so I'll leave it there. If you are interested though, feel free to private message me! The reason I posted this project that I've only just begun is because I have a bad habit of not finishing things, but I think if I have someone to hold me accountable, then it'll help to keep me motivated and perhaps finally finish a game! XD I have big ambitions for this project, so any help or encouragement would be much appreciated! Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Marquise* likes this.