Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
DOLLHOUSE

STORY

You take on the role of a woman named Sophie, who buys her daughter a doll for her birthday. But after getting trapped inside the doll shop, she discovers that it is really a home for the dolls who live there, and they don't seem to want her there. Now you must help Sophie escape the dollhouse and save her family.

GAMEPLAY

This is a survival horror game with puzzle elements. Play time is approximately 1-2 hours. The game is split into five chapters. Gameplay consists of navigating through a dark and scary dollhouse. Each room has a puzzle that needs to be solved before the door to the next room will open. However, you must solve these puzzles without getting caught by the killer dolls that lurk in the surrounding darkness. The puzzles consist of things such as finding keys, pushing boulders to cover coloured tiles, navigating through spiked death traps, and leading killer dolls into places where they can't get you.

Download the game here: https://rpgmaker.net/games/11716/?f...kOyG_M68f715z_Kjw1XMc-Zo0PJgeLWHRlmvNpGbYC-88

Screenshots below:
Did the doll turn the TV on?
Image 1.png

Entering the Dollhouse
Image 2.png

Searching the dolls bedroom
Image 3.png

A tea party with "friends"
Image 4.png

Swimming to safety - if the timer reaches 0: you drown!
Image 5.png

Solving a puzzle while being chased by killer dolls
Image 6.png

A different version of this game was posted here in 2015 and it received a lot of constructive criticism. I have remade the game and I now believe it is perfect. This is the final version of the game and I would really like to know what you think.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I got the pause Icon to use 6 frames instead of 4, PLUS it goes: top 1-2-3, bottom 1-2-3. And everything just by playing around with the code & i think i've figured the important parts out now <3
eUuH09A.gif

ps. the animation isn't as "wonky" in RL, stupid recording -.-
Friendly reminder: Make a back up of your project! ;3 I just did one and recognized I would have lost a week worth of work.
Why is there undo but not a redo like every other software in existence? :blink:
Chili: Evolved to taste spicy so no animal would eat them.

Humans: "Jokes on you ..."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roy_al